PDA

View Full Version : Video - Pelosi Chokes Up Warning Against Political "Violence"!

andymays
09-17-2009, 03:34 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/09/17/pelosi_chokes_up_warning_against_political_violenc e.html

Excerpt:

“I have concerns about some of the language that is being used because I saw … I saw this myself in the late '70s in San Francisco,” Pelosi said, choking up and with tears forming in her eyes. “This kind of rhetoric is just, is really frightening and it created a climate in which we, violence took place and … I wish that we would all, again, curb our enthusiasm in some of the statements that are made.”

Tom
09-17-2009, 03:39 PM
The words Pelosi and choke just go together so well.

boxcar
09-17-2009, 03:41 PM
You mean just the way she bridled her own tongue when she called BO dissenters "Nazis" and "mobs"? Is this the kind of civility she's seeking?

Boxcar

andymays
09-17-2009, 03:50 PM
You mean just the way she bridled her own tongue when she called BO dissenters "Nazis" and "mobs"? Is this the kind of civility she's seeking?

Boxcar

Exactly!

ArlJim78
09-17-2009, 04:56 PM
she can take her tears and stuff it. she added fuel to the fire with her nazi comments. Carter is adding more fuel by beating the racism drum every day.
so far all acts of violence have been precipitated by union goons who were told to show up and take care of business.

JustRalph
09-17-2009, 06:44 PM
I think she is taking money for plugging HBO shows in her speeches now.....?

PaceAdvantage
09-18-2009, 01:22 AM
Well, it's good to know her tear ducts are still functioning after what appears to be extensive cosmetic surgery. Sometimes weird stuff happens when one gets all that work done...I'm sure Dr. 46zilzal will fill us in on the details.