PDA

View Full Version : POCONO LIVE WED. 9/16/09

botster
09-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Post time is 6:30 eastern.

Early possibilities are:

4th 4 I misinterpeted SPEED MCQUEENS last race when posting here last week.The horse indeed did have some decent pace finishing while in traffic.She had also left early in that race.The key may have been found.
5 RUN ON LUCK has the winning habit and made a big move in last to just miss.

7th 6 CAROLYNS FORTUNE battled bravely in last at Northfield.The trainer here Wes Hershberger is very talented with trotters and the addition to Gingrich will only help him.They must be shipping him here for the bigger purses and cashing ticket(s).

15th 4 INFINITY AND BEYOND a personal favorite of mine was finally driven the way he should have been in last.He has a very strong kick coming home and cannot be near the front.Staulbaum, I am hoping will stay out of "cowboy mode" and drive him coservitivley until the last turn.This race also shows how important watching replays are, as this horse came wide past the three quarters.When observing the line, one would not know this to be the case, as it looks like a pylon trip from post one.

16th SIXTEEN RACES AGAIN..HAHAHA! 1 SHOULDABEENDEADED is another one with a good late charge and a good M1 line.He had a rough journey in last being impeded and forced to go wide late.He was also in against a very good wrapped up winner.

Good Fortune:).

botster
09-16-2009, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=botster]Post time is 6:30 eastern.

Early possibilities are:

4th 4 I misinterpeted SPEED MCQUEENS last race when posting here last week.The horse indeed did have some decent pace finishing while in traffic.She had also left early in that race.The key may have been found.

small 1-2-4-5-6/4 in a box.

small w/p 4

lamboguy
09-16-2009, 07:29 PM

Early possibilities are:

small w/p 4good one again, i missed it, but glad you had it

botster
09-16-2009, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=botster]good one again, i missed it, but glad you had it

Thanx LG...I went back to the replay today of him.Sometimes you get distracted and just plain miss things.

This is an almost scary run of twenty plus dollar winners.The purses have a huge part in this track being playable once again.I gave up on the pocono a number of years ago, but have once again been playing here again.

4 $25.20 $8.00

4-5 exacta $171.40

lamboguy
09-16-2009, 07:47 PM
as we know outside of the big harness tracks the handles are on the light side. it would not take to much to improve harness race handles, like maybe lower the takeout. the product is excellent and on its way up, unlike thoroghbred's which is in steep decline. harness is definately on the way back.

botster
09-16-2009, 08:08 PM
as we know outside of the big harness tracks the handles are on the light side. it would not take to much to improve harness race handles, like maybe lower the takeout. the product is excellent and on its way up, unlike thoroghbred's which is in steep decline. harness is definately on the way back.

Yes...It is a shame...Unfortunatly the "blackeye" the game has suffered will never heal.The T-bred players laugh at this game and will almost all never come to realize that you can win betting them.I can't blame them, because most of their gripes are legit with the past scandals,low handles, and so many half mile track racing which turns off gamblers from the word "GO".

Yes takeouts are a big issue...No Doubt.The bigger problem here is not to just get the fans back, but we also need to get the active members back into the sport and new members in!

I know of so many persons that have exited the game, because they just cannot compete with these high percentage trainers that work directly with vets giving them an unfair advantage with preracing.The time to start cleanIng this up is now WITH THE PURSES ON THE RISE, but instead we see these ridiculous rules not unlike the new Ontario rules being put into practice(WHAT A FARSE...I believe that's the right spelling:confused: ).

I t doesn't look good for us Lambo.

botster
09-16-2009, 08:14 PM
small box 1-2-4-5-9

small w/p 6

lamboguy
09-16-2009, 08:14 PM
people are dying to do things that require their brains. harness racing used to be an evening sport. there are other things to do outside of lower takeout, like more rigid drug rules, more suspensions for people that are in the sport that don't play by the rules, and review of all races imediately after the race.

one more thing, this game is more intuned towards data based hadicapping vs. thoroghbred's. all they have to do is make it an advantage for them.

botster
09-16-2009, 08:21 PM
small box 1-2-4-5-9

small w/p 6

That wasn't a bad mile for his first over the track with this driver, especially with it being sloppy...following.

botster
09-16-2009, 08:25 PM
people are dying to do things that require their brains. harness racing used to be an evening sport. there are other things to do outside of lower takeout, like more rigid drug rules, more suspensions for people that are in the sport that don't play by the rules, and review of all races imediately after the race.

one more thing, this game is more intuned towards data based hadicapping vs. thoroghbred's. all they have to do is make it an advantage for them.

If what your saying is true LG, then by all means I wish they would put it out there!!!

Listen... anything that will make it easy for them to enjoy gambling their money is "AOK" with me:ThmbUp:

Sea Biscuit
09-16-2009, 08:40 PM

Early possibilities are:

small w/p 4

Excellent call Bots.

SB

botster
09-16-2009, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=botster]

Excellent call Bots.

SB

Had to put the little one to bed...I am back!

Thanx SB.

botster
09-16-2009, 10:31 PM
The six here AUSTINS BEST raced right in behind PH JACKPOT who is in raging form right now...so this is the horse to beat.

triple 4-6/1-4-6/all

a nice exacta box 4-6

saver 1-6

win 4 @ 4-1 or better.

double 4-6/1

botster
09-16-2009, 10:46 PM
The six here AUSTINS BEST raced right in behind PH JACKPOT who is in raging form right now...so this is the horse to beat.

triple 4-6/1-4-6/all

a nice exacta box 4-6

saver 1-6

win 4 @ 4-1 or better.

double 4-6/1

I don't cash too many $20 exactas, but this one looked very good IMO.

EXACTA 6-4 $20.00

TRIPLE 6-4-7 $84.00

botster
09-16-2009, 10:52 PM
They need to pick up the pace on the frontend:sleeping: ,if I have any chance of hitting this double.

Mabey the #9 could set another rated clip here in the finale.#2 is the obvious and #3 is Bartlett on another logical one.

1/2-3-9 straight here.

1 win @ 4-1 or better.

1-9 boxed

1-9/1-2-3-9/1-2-3-9 triple

botster
09-16-2009, 10:58 PM
They need to pick up the pace on the frontend:sleeping: ,if I have any chance of hitting this double.

Mabey the #9 could set another rated clip here in the finale.#2 is the obvious and #3 is Bartlett on another logical one.

1/2-3-9 straight here.

1 win @ 4-1 or better.

1-9 boxed

1-9/1-2-3-9/1-2-3-9 triple

Nothing... salvaged the win bet here 3-1 @ close.This horse can't win like the way he raced tonight, he needs to sweep off cover.