PDA

View Full Version : Rexson's Halo, 4th, Delaware

senortout
09-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Are you the type that bets on raindrops(which one will run down to the bottom of the window first, stuff like that)?

Here comes Rexson's Halo, with a new trainer...whats he gonna do today when the gates open? ooops almost forgot to mention, his odds are bouncing around between 5 and 7-1 as I write this.

ldiatone
09-14-2009, 02:50 PM
did not break again.

cj
09-14-2009, 02:55 PM
We've talked about this horse before. Amazing they let him continue to run.

WinterTriangle
09-14-2009, 04:27 PM
What other horses does Rose Family Stable have? They are both owners,and breeders, of this horse. Wondering how the other ones are doing. :)

senortout
09-14-2009, 06:08 PM
We've talked about this horse before. Amazing they let him continue to run.

Yes, you are correct that's what I was thinking...a sort of...how you say it....almost nonchalant attitude on the part of track officials.....in Australia they use what they call 'barrier trials' and make sure the public is somewhat protected. I only say that, cause, well look at today's starters (Rexson's Halo) pp's...they just aren't that bad as he has hit the board several times in spite of those horrific starts!

Steve 'StatMan'
09-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Hard to call a horse like this a 'starter'!

There are Race Horses, and then there are horses that just run around a track.

cj
09-14-2009, 10:47 PM
Yes, you are correct that's what I was thinking...a sort of...how you say it....almost nonchalant attitude on the part of track officials.....in Australia they use what they call 'barrier trials' and make sure the public is somewhat protected. I only say that, cause, well look at today's starters (Rexson's Halo) pp's...they just aren't that bad as he has hit the board several times in spite of those horrific starts!

It really shouldn't matter in my opinion. Much like a habitual breaker is banned in harness racing for the good of the public, this horse should not be allowed to race.