PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher says Float Like Obama, Sting Like Ali

andymays
09-12-2009, 04:40 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-maher/new-rule-float-like-obama_b_284151.html

Excerpt:

New Rule: Democrats must get in touch with their inner a**hole. And no, I'm not being gratuitously crude when I say that. I refer to the case of Van Jones, and I'm sure you know who Van Jones is. At least I hope you do, because I haven't a clue, or at least I didn't until this week, when I found out he was the man the Obama administration hired to find jobs for Americans in the new green industries. Seems like a smart thing to do in a recession, but Van Jones got fired because he became the Scary Negro of the Week on Fox News, where, let's be honest, they still feel threatened by Harry Belafonte.

This guy never fails to embarrass himself! :eek:

boxcar
09-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Perfect illustration of what I was talking about very recently about how the MSM will play the mega race card as the premier excuse for why BO "failed".
Expect a lot more of this simple-mindedness from the MSM and libs of all stripes.
Whenever a black person falls, it will be white America's fault. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Boxcar

ArlJim78
09-12-2009, 04:56 PM
when you've got nothing to say, and can't win the argument, racism is that trusty reliable all-purpose soothing salve used by so many on the left. these deep thinkers like Maher and Garafolo offer no proof, but take this short-cut as a way to demonize their oppponents. it's doesn't work as well as it used to, mostly they're just laughed at.

Tom
09-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Mahr is the late nite version of KO....totally irrelevant, and unarmed in a battle of wits. Ultimately, his downfall is is, as a comedian, he is just not funny. Or original. Whatever, the fact remains, Jones is a QUITTER!

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2009, 04:31 PM
The party of Democrats must be looking to fatten their coffers again...nothing works better at raising money then racism....

That's why racism will never be eradicated in the United States as long as their continues to be a political party named Democrats.

boxcar
09-13-2009, 04:37 PM
when you've got nothing to say, and can't win the argument, racism is that trusty reliable all-purpose soothing salve used by so many on the left. these deep thinkers like Maher and Garafolo offer no proof, but take this short-cut as a way to demonize their oppponents. it's doesn't work as well as it used to, mostly they're just laughed at.

The same old party line gets stale after a while. The race baiters have about as much creativity as a broken record.

Boxcar
P.S. Moreover, parakeets are inherently more original.

NJ Stinks
09-15-2009, 12:28 AM
So that's all you saw in that - the race card?

I saw it live and what stuck with me is how wussy the Dems are.

He's right about that, of course.

bigmack
09-15-2009, 03:31 AM
So that's all you saw in that - the race card?
Who's playing the race card? Certainly not Maher :cool:
'Cracker Nation'

8__pFwWiQ7U

andymays
09-16-2009, 08:57 AM
Bill Maher: Crazy or Stupid?
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jhudnall/2009/09/16/bill-maher-crazy-or-stupid/

Excerpt:

In an effort to continue to broadcast his lack of relevance, Bill Maher doubled down on his hubris-queen act by challenging President Obama to “stand up for the 70 percent of Americans who aren’t crazy.”

Yes, apparently, Maher thinks 70 percent of Americans actually agree with him. And if you don’t, you must be crazy. Otherwise, he and his pals would be crazy. And that can’t be true, could it…? *wink*

The self-professed bong lover has truly become a poster child for left coast delusion syndrome. Or maybe I should say Beck Derangement Syndrome since this is all about Glenn Beck.

46zilzal
09-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Maher really has a variety of points of view on his program. They all speak their mind without anyone, other than the other guests, trying to OUTSHOUT them.

His movie about religion (generic) is a scream, as he shows how outrageous many aspects of it have become.

Marshall Bennett
09-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Maher really has a variety of points of view on his program. They all speak their mind without anyone, other than the other guests, trying to OUTSHOUT them.

His movie about religion (generic) is a scream, as he shows how outrageous many aspects of it have become.
Yeah , he truly is your kinda guy zilly . :ThmbDown:

46zilzal
09-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Maher is certainly not the only one to notice how intelligence and education are moving the way of the Do Do bird in the USA

Unscientific America: How Scientific Illiteracy Threatens Our Future by Chris Mooney
Idiot America by Charles p. Peirce
or
The Age of American Unreason by Susan Jacoby

All of these authors have both noticed and point out many reasons for this obvious trend.

46zilzal
09-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Hundreds of examples persist like this malarkey.
http://creationmuseum.org/about/

"The museum exhibits are at odds with the vast majority of scientists"

This is a book (Idiot America) of juxtapositions--cranks who produce goofy ideas, but are--in essence--harmless versus idiots who are ignorant and try to impose their ignorance on others. Example: a crank, Ignatius Donnelly who argued that he had discovered Atlantis, versus advocates of the Creation Museum in Kentucky (an example of Idiot America), whose fellow travelers try to get evolution out of the classroom or intelligent design in

Secretariat
09-17-2009, 10:20 AM
The party of Democrats must be looking to fatten their coffers again...nothing works better at raising money then racism....

That's why racism will never be eradicated in the United States as long as their continues to be a political party named Democrats.

"We need segregated buses." - Rush Limpballs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigmack
09-17-2009, 10:45 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
We thought better of you around here, Sec. For you this is bush league.

Tvorl4RHaPQ[/QUOTE]

46zilzal
09-17-2009, 11:11 AM

Why end there?
1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?

4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

7. They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?

8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller).

9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.

10. Limbaugh attacks on Obama. Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’ has said that Obama was not black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya. Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears, Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an ‘affirmative action candidate.’ Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era term for black a man who many Americans are supporting for president.

bigmack
09-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Why end there?
1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?

4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

7. They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?

8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller).

9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.

10. Limbaugh attacks on Obama. Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’ has said that Obama was not black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya. Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears, Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an ‘affirmative action candidate.’ Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era term for black a man who many Americans are supporting for president.
All this without a simple footnote? I'd scratch the 46zilzal and go with CtrlC for your handle. You're quite the copy/paste artist.

http://newsone.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/

Tom
09-17-2009, 11:48 AM
I love it when they mate like this.
Sec and zilly feeding off each other.......it boggles the mind!

bigmack
09-17-2009, 11:54 AM
I love it when they mate like this.
Sec and zilly feeding off each other.......it boggles the mind!
Hyperbole escaped them in their academic studies.

Could you imagine the love-spring of that union?

http://skreened.com/product-image/v2w160h210/humrfnpwqbplzfvxfgkh/liberal-kids-sweatshop-free-t-shirts-for-freedom-loving-younguns-everywhere-conscientious-objector-kids-t-shirt.jpg http://skreened.com/product-image/v2w160h210/lzewavubqwyeozmrsfgc/liberal-kids-sweatshop-free-t-shirts-for-freedom-loving-younguns-everywhere-patriotic-peace-hand-obama-2008-t-shirt-for-kids.jpg