PDA

View Full Version : DELEWARE RACE3

lamboguy
09-12-2009, 10:52 AM
looks like a star studded tough 2 turn event 2 yo's

i am gonna try #10 AFLEET AGAIN. it looks like BUTCHIE REID was pointing his colt for a long race.

race 7 MONMOUUTH, a 2 yo jersey bred sprint race for maiden's i am looking for #6 Y TO KAT to pop the gate and make a dash for the finish line under the fine guidence of rider SHANNON USKE

good luck

lamboguy
09-12-2009, 12:27 PM
looks like a star studded tough 2 turn event 2 yo's

i am gonna try #10 AFLEET AGAIN. it looks like BUTCHIE REID was pointing his colt for a long race.

race 7 MONMOUUTH, a 2 yo jersey bred sprint race for maiden's i am looking for #6 Y TO KAT to pop the gate and make a dash for the finish line under the fine guidence of rider SHANNON USKE

good luckscratch my pick @ MONMOUTH, that would be pushing my luck to hard!

lamboguy
09-13-2009, 10:29 AM
a stoned cold loser at DELEWARE yesterday.

for today i am going to stick in the mid-atlantic region and head down the street over to PHILLY PARK.

in today's first race we have a group of filly 2yo maidens. the filly's that have started look pretty weak to me. although i know that TIMMY HILLS horse SWEET AS YOU ARE is fast and TIMMY don't win to many 2yo's before they run 3 or 4 times lately.

i am going to go with a first time starter in the race STYLISH JUSTICE trained by RANDY ALLEN. RANDY has very poor stats as a first out trainer. i gotta think this horse is coming up from KENTUCKY and they left plenty of instructions with RANDY on what to do with the horse. if the horse has any ability she might be hard to beat in this spot. going with her #3