PDA

View Full Version : humor: another try

Dave Schwartz
09-12-2009, 02:07 AM
CURTAIN RODS --- PRICELESS

On the first day, she sadly packed her belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases.

On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things..

On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining-room table, by candle-light; she put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar,and a bottle of spring-water.

When she'd finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimps dipped in caviar into the hollow centre of the curtain rods.

She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

On the fourth day, the husband came back with his new girlfriend, and at first all was bliss.

Then, slowly, the house began to smell.

They tried everything; cleaning, mopping, and airing-out the place.

Vents were checked for dead rodents, and carpets were steam cleaned.

Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which time the two had to move out for a few days, and in the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked!

People stopped coming over to visit.

Repairmen refused to work in the house.

The maid quit..

Finally, they couldn't take the stench any longer, and decided they had to move, but a month later - even though they'd cut their price in half - they couldn't find a buyer for such a stinky house.

Word got out, and eventually even the local realtors refused to return their calls.
Finally, unable to wait any longer for a purchaser, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

Then the ex-wife called the man and asked how things were going. He told her the saga of the rotting house. She listened politely and said that she missed her old home terribly and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for having the house.

Knowing she could have no idea how bad the smell really was, he agreed on a price that was only 1/10 th of what the house had been worth ... but only if she would sign the papers that very day.

She agreed, and within two hours his lawyers delivered the completed paperwork.

A week later the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home .....

... and to spite the ex-wife, they even took the the curtain rods!

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING, DON'T YOU?

HUSKER55
09-12-2009, 04:44 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: NICE ONE

Horseplayersbet.com
09-12-2009, 07:25 AM
A man met a beautiful blonde lady and decided he wanted to marry her right away.

She said, "But we don't know anything about each other."

He said, "That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along.."

So she consented, they were married, and off they went on a honeymoon at a very nice resort.

One morning they were laying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the

10 meter board and did a two and a half tuck gainer, followed by three rotations in a jackknife

position, at which point he straightened out and cut the water like a knife.

After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel.

She said, "That was incredible!"

He said, "I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about

ourselves as we went along."

So she got up, jumped in the pool, and started doing laps. After about fifty laps she climbed

back out and lay down on her towel, hardly out of breath.

He said, "That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?"

"No," she said, "I was a hooker in Hull , Quebec , and I worked both sides of the river."

Dave Schwartz
09-12-2009, 10:45 AM
:lol:

cj's dad
09-12-2009, 07:00 PM
An over the road trucker, divorced and with no prospects for a girlfriend happens to stop in a roadside diner.

Inside he finds the counter guy and a monkey. After a bite to eat, small talk ensued and the topic of the monkey came up.

"She's really nice to have around. A trucker abandoned her here one night. He called me several days later and told me of her unique skill. Seems if she is slapped really hard behind the head, she will proceed to pull down Your zipper and perform oral sex."

The trucker bought this monkey and headed with her out on the open road. Several times a week he would avail himself of her talents.

One day he came across a broken down rig with the owner standing alongside looking very dejected. He picked him up and offered a ride to the next town.

On the way to town, he demonstarated the monkeys "talent".

Several minutes later the driver asked the other trucker if he wanted to give it a try.

Sure I do, just please don't hit me that hard.

exactaplayer
09-12-2009, 07:48 PM
don't hit me that hard. :lol:

Anyway.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died. Charles decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with.
So one evening he went to a singles bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.
"I may look like just an ordinary man, he said as he walked up to her "but in just a week or two, my father will die, and I'll inherit millions of dollars."
The woman went home with Charles that evening and three days later, she became his stepmother.