botster
09-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Starting with the third...

melman
09-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Bots--Think the 5 is way to good for this group with 247

botster
09-11-2009, 07:03 PM
The #3 UNCOMMON HANOVER is trained by a kid with some talent.Not a big fan of Tom Jackson but they may give him the breaks here that they would not give him if he had driven himself.He looks sound off that injury and he can be there,

1 Won in 52 and a piece at Chester last year,and comes back in off a wire to wire win at Monti.Clarence Martin's barn seems to be picking upp some now.

1-3/1-2-3-5

#3 w/p

triple 1-3/1-2-3-5/all

botster
09-11-2009, 07:08 PM
The #3 UNCOMMON HANOVER is trained by a kid with some talent.Not a big fan of Tom Jackson but they may give him the breaks here that they would not give him if he had driven himself.He looks sound off that injury and he can be there,

1 Won in 52 and a piece at Chester last year,and comes back in off a wire to wire win at Monti.Clarence Martin's barn seems to be picking upp some now.

1-3/1-2-3-5

#3 w/p

triple 1-3/1-2-3-5/all

Nothing...2-5 shot down the road.:faint:

melman
09-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Bots--Remember the trip on Beach Romance last time out>?

botster
09-11-2009, 07:19 PM
I may step out a bit here and bet #5 WHO WHAT.I was very impressed with that mile two back @ Tioga that was a serious brush to the top after leaving and on a young one I will take notice.The NW3 @ Chester is usually pretty tough so I believe this drop into this condition is much easier.

#3 BEACH ROMANCE was driven like a 2-5 shot making multiple moves @ 20-1.I have to follow up on him here.

#1 Could hurt me here, because it's Burke.

Let's box this exacta and triple.

Go extra 5/1-3.

A nice w/p bet on #5 WHO WHAT.

A much smaller w/p on the #3 BEACH ROMANCE.

botster
09-11-2009, 07:27 PM
I may step out a bit here and bet #5 WHO WHAT.I was very impressed with that mile two back @ Tioga that was a serious brush to the top after leaving and on a young one I will take notice.The NW3 @ Chester is usually pretty tough so I believe this drop into this condition is much easier.

#3 BEACH ROMANCE was driven like a 2-5 shot making multiple moves @ 20-1.I have to follow up on him here.

#1 Could hurt me here, because it's Burke.

Let's box this exacta and triple.

Go extra 5/1-3.

A nice w/p bet on #5 WHO WHAT.

A much smaller w/p on the #3 BEACH ROMANCE.

Burke hurt me alright.:mad: .

botster
09-11-2009, 07:35 PM
6th 8 STROKE OF LUCK takes the step up off the loss.Looks better than these.

12th 3 AUNT FAITH lost ground at a crucial time in last as the pace picked up but was closing fast late.This is NW2 she fits and was a beaten favorite in this class a while back here at "pocyanose".

Tom-Oh
09-11-2009, 08:00 PM
How can you guys still bet Pocono after the Pick-7 scandal? You're crazy.. I lost faith in that track.

botster
09-11-2009, 11:09 PM
6th 8 STROKE OF LUCK takes the step up off the loss.Looks better than these.

12th 3 AUNT FAITH lost ground at a crucial time in last as the pace picked up but was closing fast late.This is NW2 she fits and was a beaten favorite in this class a while back here at "pocyanose".

A couple of thirds here...

STROKE OF LUCK went off a nice price @ 8-1 came late.A driver/trainer change may help quite a bit with this horse.

AUNT FAITH was knocked down to 3-1...an underlay here...Came wide and held.

Good Fortune All:)

botster
09-11-2009, 11:12 PM
How can you guys still bet Pocono after the Pick-7 scandal? You're crazy.. I lost faith in that track.

When I hear they stop paying on win,exactas, and tri's... I will consider it Tom:).

botster
09-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Hey SB!!...How about 2 GG ROULETTE in the finale at "THE HAWK":confused:??? Small w/p maybe???Boxed with the #6...Ok I am pressing a bit.HAHAHAHA!

botster
09-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Hey SB!!...How about 2 GG ROULETTE in the finale at "THE HAWK":confused:??? Small w/p maybe???Boxed with the #6...Ok I am pressing a bit.HAHAHAHA!

Somebody on this forum did like the winner;).

2 $16.50 place

exacta 6-2 $143.70

Sea Biscuit
09-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Somebody on this forum did like the winner;).

2 $16.50 place

exacta 6-2 $143.70

Was too busy watching the odds fluctuate in the 12th and missed your post completely. Saw it after the race. Might have put a few bucks in the exacta 6-2 both ways.

Too bad

SB

Sea Biscuit
09-11-2009, 11:56 PM

Hey Tom Don't lose faith in Pocono yet. The main thing was that the party got paid and thats whats counts.

How did you do with your trifectas tonight?

SB

botster
09-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Was too busy watching the odds fluctuate in the 12th and missed your post completely. Saw it after the race. Might have put a few bucks in the exacta 6-2 both ways.

Too bad

SB
Same here,I didn't see your PM until after the race:bang:.May have bet with more confidence:cool:.

This is the second time this month I bailed out in a finale.In which I was just playing for mostly "giggles"."The book" tells you NOT to press in these situations, but I believe you can...it's all in the payouts and percentages.

I like this mare and still think she has the ability to show more in the future.
If it wasn't for her inflated odds, I would never had played her, or the race for that matter!

botster
09-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Bots--Think the 5 is way to good for this group with 247

Sorry mel...just saw this."That he was"...5-3-6.

botster
09-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Bots--Remember the trip on Beach Romance last time out>?

Yes, he raced much better tonight...I am thinking a very possible trip to the winners circle next week:ThmbUp:.

Zman179
09-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Hey Tom Don't lose faith in Pocono yet. The main thing was that the party got paid and thats whats counts.

They didn't get paid by Pocono, they got paid by Attractions Hippiques, which now has to fight Pocono in order to get repaid.

But I stopped playing Pocono after I found out that their takeout for trifectas is a robust 35%. :eek: You've got to be kidding me.