PDA

View Full Version : Senate to close ObamaCare loophole for illegal immigrants! What Loophole?

andymays
09-11-2009, 04:48 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/11/senate-to-close-obamacare-loophole-for-illegal-immigrants-that-media-claims-doesnt-exist/

Excerpt:

The controversy over Republican Rep. Joe Wilson’s shouting out “You Lie!” at the President over his claim that illegal immigrants wouldn’t benefit from health-care reform apparently sparked some reconsideration of the relevant language. “We really thought we’d resolved this question of people who are here illegally, but as we reflected on the President’s speech last night we wanted to go back and drill down again,” said Senator Kent Conrad, one of the Democrats in the talks after a meeting Thursday morning. Baucus later that afternoon said the group would put in a proof of citizenship requirement to participate in the new health exchange — a move likely to inflame the left.

andymays
09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Sorry Mr. Olbermann! :eek:

I don’t get it. The modern-day Murrow told us last night that Joe Wilson was wrong, wrong, wrong.

If a man can’t trust Keith Olbermann to tell him the truth, who can he trust? :D :liar:

ddog
09-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Why do we not require proof of cit to get treatment?

I don't get it.

The various bills mean nothing, YOU WILL STILL PAY. THEY STILL GET TREATED!

You require proof and make that known, you will have to stay off the roads as the illegals run out of here!

boxcar
09-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Why do we not require proof of cit to get treatment?

I don't get it.

The various bills mean nothing, YOU WILL STILL PAY. THEY STILL GET TREATED!

You require proof and make that known, you will have to stay off the roads as the illegals run out of here!

Wouldn't get any complaints from me. Wouldn't it be a very good thing if they all packed up and left...and never looked back?

Boxcar

ddog
09-11-2009, 05:17 PM
I am serious as death, no matter what else people argue over, this has got to end.

If we can't get someone serious about this elected then there is going to be something "else" done!

F**K those DC ass clowns !!!!!

andymays
09-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Wilson's Fundraising Tops $700,000 After Outburst - Roll Call

http://www.rollcall.com/news/38422-1.html

Excerpt:

In the wake of the controversy Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.) sparked by shouting “You lie!” during President Barack Obama’s address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday, a Republican source said the Congressman had raised about $700,000 by Friday afternoon.

boxcar
09-11-2009, 07:35 PM
He might have chosen the wrong venue to yell that out at the prez, but I'm proud of him. He spoke for millions of us who believe the same thing and will never get the chance to tell that to the president personally. Kudos to Wilson
for his candor and truthfulness.

Boxcar

illinoisbred
09-11-2009, 09:30 PM
He might have chosen the wrong venue to yell that out at the prez, but I'm proud of him. He spoke for millions of us who believe the same thing and will never get the chance to tell that to the president personally. Kudos to Wilson
for his candor and truthfulness.

Boxcar
Ditto! Sit in any emergency waiting room and you'll soon see whats really wrong with healthcare in this country.We're getting ripped-off and screwed right and left.

illinoisbred
09-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Any Congressman/Senator thats unwilling to confront this issue should be subjected to Mark Twain's advice-change them out like a diaper because they're both full of the same thing.

Tom
09-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Sounds like Joe was not lying after all - take back that apology, Joe, and stand proud. You called an audible and hit a homer.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

wes
09-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Only man that did not have styrofoam balls!

wes

boxcar
09-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Only man that did not have styrofoam balls!

wes

Might also be the only man who bothered to read these bills to know what is actually in them.

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
09-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Sounds like Joe was not lying after all - take back that apology, Joe, and stand proud. You called an audible and hit a homer.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Tom, why not just move to South Carolina and get it over with? I'm sure you will love the pari-mutuel racing there too. :p

Tom
09-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Gotta be better than the crap we have in NY.:rolleyes: