PDA

View Full Version : The Coolest Thing Just Happened

aharon5741
09-11-2009, 07:40 AM
OK, I know this probably doesn't interest most people here on the message board but I just have to share this experience. Last night I'm down to my last .28 in my ADW account so I put in a quick .10 cent super at Los Alamitos just boxing the two favorites followed by a 6-1 and 8-1 horse (total bet cost = .20). I turned off my computer before my wife came in the room so I didn't even have a chance to watch the race. This morning when I checked my account I saw that I hit the super! Sure it was a chalky super but who cares! These things never happen to me and I'm just happy to be alive for another day!

BombsAway Bob
09-11-2009, 02:47 PM
OK, I know this probably doesn't interest most people here on the message board but I just have to share this experience. Last night I'm down to my last .28 in my ADW account so I put in a quick .10 cent super at Los Alamitos just boxing the two favorites followed by a 6-1 and 8-1 horse (total bet cost = .20). I turned off my computer before my wife came in the room so I didn't even have a chance to watch the race. This morning when I checked my account I saw that I hit the super! Sure it was a chalky super but who cares! These things never happen to me and I'm just happy to be alive for another day!
Love It! I always use my last change chucking in a Dime Super somewhere before reloading the accounts..Who knows? Congrats...:jump:

Niko
09-11-2009, 08:30 PM
cool, let it ride :)

rokitman
09-12-2009, 09:37 AM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

WinterTriangle
09-13-2009, 02:30 AM
Oh gee. I've done it. Rather than put more $ into my account, if I have a few bucks left I'll play some supers at tracks like LAD or someplace I think is *easy* that I know well. It's amazing sometimes, you spend 0.10 and get $15 back on your last few cents.

I've actually said aloud "oh gee, I need some money" and then gotten some----- exactly the way you describe. :lol:

ranchwest
09-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Last time I tried that I played a dime cold and had the bottom two flipped. Sheesh.

Congrats to you!

Bruddah
09-14-2009, 04:59 AM
An old saying around Poker tables is, "an all in player wins 87% of the time". I don't know why, but it sure seems to be true. :eek: