PDA

View Full Version : Light a candle on 9/11

Boris
09-11-2009, 12:06 AM
It's hard to believe it's been eight years. Please join me in an avatar change just for today. Light a candle to remember those who died in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC. as well as their families.

With little effort I can still duplicate that pit in my stomach when I watched the first building fall. The most horrific thing I have ever watched.

Warren Henry
09-11-2009, 01:04 AM
It's hard to believe it's been eight years. Please join me in an avatar change just for today. Light a candle to remember those who died in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC. as well as their families.

With little effort I can still duplicate that pit in my stomach when I watched the first building fall. The most horrific thing I have ever watched.
Great Idea. I am in.

One of my friends sent me a slide show of 9/11 pictures I had never seen. Made me sick to look at them, but I looked at every one. We must never forget.

Tom
09-11-2009, 08:00 AM
I still the one I added last year on 9-11.

God Bless the firemen and cops of NYC.....who ran in as others ran out.
Their place in history and heaven is secure.

joanied
09-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Being a proud native New Yorker, this day will never be forgotten...nor will the shock of it, the horror of it, ever fade from my heart and my mind...it's as clear to me now as it was that morning. I was in awe of the construction of the Towers, and my own heart soared as they went ever higher....then, on the morning of Sept. 11th...my heart sank, my eyes in disbelief, grew blurry through my tears, my heart broke as the sight before me tore into my very soul.

We must never forget, never take lightly this tragedy of such immense proportions, it is still hard to comprehend...and we must always keep in our hearts all those that lost their lives and all those that gave their lives to save others...

:( NEVER FORGET :(

JustRalph
09-11-2009, 04:25 PM
:ThmbUp:

ddog
09-11-2009, 05:21 PM
lite a candle for the poor guy/gals that are in AFG now and being fed to the wolves for a corrupt admin and a bogus policy.

I am sorry about the 9/11 vics and all but this is still a tragedy NOW!

pktruckdriver
09-11-2009, 07:34 PM
This is the better tribute of 9/11 out there, not for the everyone, has graphic pictures, but this will not let us not forget

http://attacked911.tripod.com/

Patrick