PDA

View Full Version : quickhorse

permenbg
09-10-2009, 10:01 PM
very new, but old in horse racing, i was looking back on a lot of the old posts and came across some talk about quickhorse, is there any more information about it any where , more in depth with definition. would quickhorse be in the group top 5 computer systems

permenbg

Handiman
09-10-2009, 10:06 PM
I would know nothing about what you speak. But let me be one of the first to welcome you here. :)

Hope you enjoy it here and participate often!

Handiman :jump:

permenbg
09-10-2009, 10:20 PM
thanks.

permenbg

Tom Barrister
09-11-2009, 05:08 AM
Quickhorse is produced by the same person who makes QuickDog (Mike Groves), and they have the same basic interface.

Quickdog is very popular with greyhound players (I use it myself), mainly because it's just about the only software available for greyhound racing that keeps up with all of the data-file changes going on with the greyhound tracks.

I've tried Quickhorse a few times. I couldn't find anything that approached a 0.90 ROI. The one positive is that if you do find something that works, it's not likely that anybody else will have that same thing. QuickHorse probably doesn't have a very big following.

permenbg
09-11-2009, 05:21 PM
if you were just getting starting using, data programs to handicap horses, do you know of one you would use.

permenbg

REBel
09-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Permabg:

Check out the various threads herein on FAST and Handifast.

Doug and Aandi, with some input from Headhawg, have put together a pretty nice program. It is constantly improving, becoming more user friendly and picking some serious contenders. Plus it's FREE!!!

These guys are doing a great job putting it together.

Good luck.

green80
09-14-2009, 09:03 PM
at the price it's a lot closer to worth the money than a lot of the others.