PDA

View Full Version : What did Greg Wolf just say to the Sarge?

ENT222
09-10-2009, 07:12 PM
I just caught the end of it but Nick didn't seem to be pleased with his comment.

jakew
09-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Greg W. make a comment that wondered if Dave and the Sarge had bought their shirts at Goodwill. Sarge was not pleased, and when they went back to Greg, he came across as if he realized he had just made a truly huge mistake

Marshall Bennett
09-10-2009, 08:06 PM
They all get their clothes from Goodwill . :)

WinterTriangle
09-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Greg W. make a comment that wondered if Dave and the Sarge had bought their shirts at Goodwill. Sarge was not pleased, and when they went back to Greg, he came across as if he realized he had just made a truly huge mistaker

This is something I mentioned in another TVG thread. There is often a subtle underlying competition going on which I don't enjoy. something I don't get with Cristina, which is why I like her.

These egos need to get in check. I'm interested in the horses competing, not the pundits.

Imriledup
09-11-2009, 01:12 AM
A lot of these hosts are losing the big picture. Its about the horseplayers and viewers and customers of TVG and not about them. I don't know what kind of EGO those people had years ago when TVG was just starting out, but its gotten really out of hand. The EGO is much bigger than the actual knowledge that comes out from their mouths.

redshift1
09-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Being inordinately defensive he sports an array of push-able buttons for infinite amusement