PDA

View Full Version : Another Racist Columnist?

Pell Mell
09-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Do you really think he would be calling Obummer a liar if the president was white?

http://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2009/09/10/listening_to_a_liar_part_ii

46zilzal
09-10-2009, 04:59 PM
As rabid as these guys are, of course they would.

BlueShoe
09-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Anyone happen to notice the article authors name?It is Thomas Sowell.Dr. Sowell is an economist,educator,author,and is considered to be one of the nations leading conservative intellectuals.He has been highly critical of Obamas policies from the start.Guess I should mention that Dr. Sowell happens to be Black,but that might spoil the racist angle.

Pell Mell
09-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Anyone happen to notice the article authors name?It is Thomas Sowell.Dr. Sowell is an economist,educator,author,and is considered to be one of the nations leading conservative intellectuals.He has been highly critical of Obamas policies from the start.Guess I should mention that Dr. Sowell happens to be Black,but that might spoil the racist angle.

Sowell has been one of my favorites for many, many years. My comments were meant to be bait for the fish that took it as soon as it hit the water.:lol:

ddog
09-10-2009, 05:51 PM
yah, we know--- race baiting comes as natural to you as breathing.
First thought out of his hole is a white/black question.
You know when you bite into it all the time, YOU maybe the fish.

You and the other racists can crawl back into the hole now.

After all you even admitted you were "being" turned. :D

another hooters classic. :rolleyes:

:lol:

JustRalph
09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Sowell has been one of my favorites for many, many years. My comments were meant to be bait for the fish that took it as soon as it hit the water.:lol:

Nice Catch!! :lol:

I noticed it was Sowell right away....Love the guy :ThmbUp:

juanepstein
09-10-2009, 06:11 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_toxDcNZARlM/ScuhoNJCIjI/AAAAAAAABfA/BRbSR2Hn3HE/s400/apg_heavens_gate_070202_ssh.jpg

hurry,obama says he can still give us change but we must meet him on the mothership behind hale bop.

Pell Mell
09-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Nice Catch!! :lol:

I noticed it was Sowell right away....Love the guy :ThmbUp:

Do you happen to know if there's a legal limit for this species?:rolleyes:

BlueShoe
09-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Yep,Zilly hit it as soon as it hit the water,and Doggy could not resist taking a nibble even after he kind of figured out what was going on.Sowell has been one of my favorite columnists for decades.My local paper publishes his column,and also that of another of my favorites;George Mason university professor Walter Williams.Both men are elderly,black,conservative,and hold doctorates.Both men,in calm,logical presentations utterly destroy leftist ideology and positions.

boxcar
09-10-2009, 11:24 PM

Nope. That would make him a sellout Uncle Tom to Libs.

Boxcar

Warren Henry
09-11-2009, 01:17 AM
My comments were meant to be bait for the fish that took it as soon as it hit the water.:lol:
Don't know about where you live, but the department of natural resources in our state wouldn't allow you to use a bait this effective. Too easy :lol:

Warren Henry
09-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Sowell has been one of my favorite columnists for decades.My local paper publishes his column,and also that of another of my favorites;George Mason university professor Walter Williams.Both men are elderly,black,conservative,and hold doctorates.Both men,in calm,logical presentations utterly destroy leftist ideology and positions.

And it is "not because they are black"

bigmack
09-11-2009, 01:34 AM
How is it Sowell doesn't make a splash amongst the CBS's, MSNBC's, ABC's, CNN's & others with a shot into the vein of the general pub? :rolleyes:

http://www.allamericanblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/thomassowell.jpg

bigmack
09-11-2009, 02:51 AM
In hindsight, I suspect that after hearing Max Blumenthal on Fresh Air w/ Terry Gross commenting on his book, Republican Gamorrah :lol: that it would only seem fair that Sowell will soon appear with the WHY--'Y Believe in a Holy Entity?" host of the 'unbiased' :lol:
"Fresh Air" w/ Terry Gross.

Tom
09-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Pell Mell, you caught a PERCH! :lol:

btw, He is an author I am getting to really enjoy and I had no clue he was black. Guess if I had known, I would never had read him! :rolleyes:

JustRalph
09-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Pell Mell, you caught a PERCH! :lol:

btw, He is an author I am getting to really enjoy and I had no clue he was black. Guess if I had known, I would never had read him! :rolleyes:

It's the Canadian brand of Perch............an especially smelly beast!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ArlJim78
09-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Dr. Sowell has been one of my favorites for many years. he has some terrific books.

"hubris-laden charlatans", that one will stick because it is dead on.

To tell us, with a straight face, that he can insure millions more people without adding to the already skyrocketing deficit, is world-class chutzpah and an insult to anyone's intelligence.

To do so after an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office has already shown this to be impossible reveals the depths of moral bankruptcy behind the glittering words.

Did we really need CBO experts to tell us there is no free lunch? Some people probably did, and the true believers in the Obama cult may still believe the president, instead of believing either common sense or budget experts.