PDA

View Full Version : Van Jones Most Radical Rantings Yet and Their Ties to Young Obama!

andymays
09-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Van Jones Most Radical Rantings Yet and Their Ties to Young Obama

http://www.breitbart.tv/van-jones-most-radical-rantings-yet-and-their-ties-to-young-obama/

Excerpt:

"It's a reflection of the boss. The boss also had a history before he became a candidate of being around and friends with the likes of Jeremiah Wright and William Ayers."

Take the time to listen to the whole thing!

DJofSD
09-09-2009, 01:54 PM
I guess he doesn't agree with BO's position on personal responsibility.

mostpost
09-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Van Jones Most Radical Rantings Yet and Their Ties to Young Obama

http://www.breitbart.tv/van-jones-most-radical-rantings-yet-and-their-ties-to-young-obama/

Excerpt:

"It's a reflection of the boss. The boss also had a history before he became a candidate of being around and friends with the likes of Jeremiah Wright and William Ayers."

Take the time to listen to the whole thing!
I took the time to listen to the whole thing. You owe me ten minutes of my life. :sleeping:

andymays
09-09-2009, 06:48 PM
I took the time to listen to the whole thing. You owe me ten minutes of my life. :sleeping:

What is it that you like about Van Jones and Company?

Do you think they are harmless or do you believe what they believe?

You can take another 10 minutes to answer. ;)

Tom
09-09-2009, 08:03 PM

Here - this cover it?

mostpost
09-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Here - this cover it?
Did you get that stamp from the copy of Obama's birth certificate you sent away for?

mostpost
09-10-2009, 01:08 AM
What is it that you like about Van Jones and Company?

Do you think they are harmless or do you believe what they believe?

You can take another 10 minutes to answer. ;)
At least this ten minutes will be spent constructively.

Claim # 1 in the video.
Jones organized a rally denouncing American Imperialism the day after 9/11
Fact: The rally was to show support for AMERICAN arabs and muslims. You are aware that the 9/11 hijackers were primarily from Saudi Arabia, right? Or do you believe in guilt by religious association. Undoubtedly you think interring Japaneese Americans during WWII was the right thing to do.

Claim # 2
Jones said the Assasination of Martin Luther King was pre-planned.
Fact:I'm not sure what he means by pre-planned, but I would disagree that the government had anything to do with it.

Claim # 3
Jones accused US troops of war crimes.
Fact: It is absolutely true that some US Troops committed atrocities in Iraq.
There are people in jail right now for things they did in Iraq. What Jones did was to call for investigation into who was responsible and how far up the chain of command the responsibility went. I agree with that 100%.

Claim # 4
Jones said the Dow-Jones is a slave auction.
Fact: This is kind of over the top. It's an allegory. Jones was referring to corporations which run prisons for various states. Their profitability depends on handling the maximum number of prisoners for the minimum cost.

Claim # 5
Jones said America is an Apartheid nation;
Fact: He did not say that. He said since 1964 America is a democracy. Before that it was an Apartheid nation. The wording is a little strong but the essential truth is there. Prior to 1964 and the passage of the Civil Rights Act, people of color were denied the right to vote in many states. In the south the could not eat at a lunch counter or in a restaurant with whites, they were relegated to the back of the bus, they could not drink out of a water fountain that was used by whites. In the north, people of color were steered away from homes in white neighborhoods and if they did manage to buy a home in a white neighborhood a mob would form and they would be lucky if they were merely made to leave. As for a person of color being hired for a good job, no matter how good his qualiofications, ...don't make me laugh.
The fact is, prior to 1964, America was in many ways an Apartheid nation.

Claim # 6:
Jones called Arnold Shwarzenegger a Nazi.
Fact: Jones objected to Arnold inviting the Minuteman group into California to patrol the border. He called the minuteman organization a private fascist group. I agree with him 100% when he says that the combination of government and a private paramiltary organization is a very dangerous one.
This is proven in the case of Blackwater and their many problems in Iraq, and in the case of the drunken louts who are now guarding our embassy in Kabul. The wacka-wakas or whatever they are called.

andymays
09-10-2009, 06:35 AM
At least this ten minutes will be spent constructively.

Claim # 1 in the video.
Jones organized a rally denouncing American Imperialism the day after 9/11
Fact: The rally was to show support for AMERICAN arabs and muslims. You are aware that the 9/11 hijackers were primarily from Saudi Arabia, right? Or do you believe in guilt by religious association. Undoubtedly you think interring Japaneese Americans during WWII was the right thing to do.

I don't know how in the world you can say that the Jones rally was held with good intentions. Any sane American with good intentions would have held a rally in support of the people that were murdered by the Islamists Extremists.

Claim # 2
Jones said the Assasination of Martin Luther King was pre-planned.
Fact:I'm not sure what he means by pre-planned, but I would disagree that the government had anything to do with it.

Claim # 3
Jones accused US troops of war crimes.
Fact: It is absolutely true that some US Troops committed atrocities in Iraq.
There are people in jail right now for things they did in Iraq. What Jones did was to call for investigation into who was responsible and how far up the chain of command the responsibility went. I agree with that 100%.

What about the war crimes of the Islamist Extremists? They don't count right? Van Jones hates America!

Claim # 4
Jones said the Dow-Jones is a slave auction.
Fact: This is kind of over the top. It's an allegory. Jones was referring to corporations which run prisons for various states. Their profitability depends on handling the maximum number of prisoners for the minimum cost.

Claim # 5
Jones said America is an Apartheid nation;
Fact: He did not say that. He said since 1964 America is a democracy. Before that it was an Apartheid nation. The wording is a little strong but the essential truth is there. Prior to 1964 and the passage of the Civil Rights Act, people of color were denied the right to vote in many states. In the south the could not eat at a lunch counter or in a restaurant with whites, they were relegated to the back of the bus, they could not drink out of a water fountain that was used by whites. In the north, people of color were steered away from homes in white neighborhoods and if they did manage to buy a home in a white neighborhood a mob would form and they would be lucky if they were merely made to leave. As for a person of color being hired for a good job, no matter how good his qualiofications, ...don't make me laugh.
The fact is, prior to 1964, America was in many ways an Apartheid nation.

The overwhelming majority of Americans supported and continue to support equal rights for all people. Not special rights for some people and not others.

Claim # 6:
Jones called Arnold Shwarzenegger a Nazi.
Fact: Jones objected to Arnold inviting the Minuteman group into California to patrol the border. He called the minuteman organization a private fascist group. I agree with him 100% when he says that the combination of government and a private paramiltary organization is a very dangerous one.
This is proven in the case of Blackwater and their many problems in Iraq, and in the case of the drunken louts who are now guarding our embassy in Kabul. The wacka-wakas or whatever they are called.

The Minuteman group was bringing attention to a problem on the southern border and they did it in a peaceful way as is their right. The left loves demonstrations and protests as long as they agree with the protesters. The minute they don't agree with the protesters they call them racists and Nazis.