PDA

View Full Version : Pic6 Carryover Alert $3.7 million

Ray2000
09-08-2009, 05:35 AM
The sport doesn't seem to be dying in Sweden

http://www.ustrotting.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=33561&z=35 (http://www.ustrotting.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=33561&z=35)

Stockholm, Sweden's (Solvalla) V64 Pic 6 wager has carryover pool of $3.7 million

But I don't know if Youbet carries the bet, (Quinellas only?), Past Performances available (free) but undecipherable:)

Race is Weds 1:30 pm EST

Sea Biscuit
09-08-2009, 06:14 AM
The sport doesn't seem to be dying in Sweden

http://www.ustrotting.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=33561&z=35 (http://www.ustrotting.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=33561&z=35)

Stockholm, Sweden's (Solvalla) V64 Pic 6 wager has carryover pool of $3.7 million

But I don't know if Youbet carries the bet, (Quinellas only?), Past Performances available (free) but undecipherable:)

Race is Weds 1:30 pm EST

Undecipherable is right!!!

They just give the name of the horse and its final times I think.

They are way behind us as far as past performance lines are concerned.

Sea Biscuit.

LottaKash
09-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Also, fwiw, whenever I would bet Austrailian or English Racing, the betting pools, were separate from the pools "over there"....As far as I know they are "not" co-mingled into "their" pools....So, I would imagine you wouldn't be able to tap into that $3.7M carrover pool in Sweden....More like $3.7K...haha...

Maybe another ADW, other than "YOUBET" tho, would do it....I have no idea about that....

best,

Tom-Oh
09-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Damn, I use YouBet, It would definitely be worth my $10 to throw down some random combos for that pick-6... 3.7M is something to try for!

Zman179
09-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Also, fwiw, whenever I would bet Austrailian or English Racing, the betting pools, were separate from the pools "over there"....As far as I know they are "not" co-mingled into "their" pools....So, I would imagine you wouldn't be able to tap into that $3.7M carrover pool in Sweden....More like $3.7K...haha...

Believe it or not, the Swedish races are all common pools. So yes, you can take a crack at seven figures from your living room.

LottaKash
09-09-2009, 02:00 AM
Believe it or not, the Swedish races are all common pools. So yes, you can take a crack at seven figures from your living room.

Cool, Z-man, so what you are saying is; unlike the Aussie or English pools, which are separate and distinct from Youbet, our money going into Youbet, is co-mingled into the Swedish pools ?...Right ?

best,

Zman179
09-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Cool, Z-man, so what you are saying is; unlike the Aussie or English pools, which are separate and distinct from Youbet, our money going into Youbet, is co-mingled into the Swedish pools ?...Right ?

best,

The following are offered by all US ADW companies, including Youbet:

Wagers on Swedish races go directly into Swedish pools.

Wagers on Australian races are hosted by a separate pool located at Hastings Park, which is comprised of wagers made in the United States and Canada.

Wagers on English races are co-mingled into the South African pools. What makes this weird is that the SA pools on English races are way higher than the pools in England and offers a better chance at making a decent score. Reason being that the majority of wagers in England are placed with bookmakers. In England, the Tote pools are not only anemic (with the exception of the Jackpot [Pick 6] and Placepot [Place Pick 6]), but they do not offer the trifecta on a regular basis, nor offer the superfecta or pick 3 at all.

LottaKash
09-09-2009, 10:51 PM
The following are offered by all US ADW companies, including Youbet:

Wagers on Swedish races go directly into Swedish pools.

Wagers on Australian races are hosted by a separate pool located at Hastings Park, which is comprised of wagers made in the United States and Canada.

Wagers on English races are co-mingled into the South African pools. What makes this weird is that the SA pools on English races are way higher than the pools in England and offers a better chance at making a decent score. Reason being that the majority of wagers in England are placed with bookmakers. In England, the Tote pools are not only anemic (with the exception of the Jackpot [Pick 6] and Placepot [Place Pick 6]), but they do not offer the trifecta on a regular basis, nor offer the superfecta or pick 3 at all.

Thx, Zman....for the update....it is now clear to me....

Now, I have to learn a little "Swedish" to decipher the program....:jump:

best,