PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga first three

cees with dees
09-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Race 1- Coronation Day was in peak form at Belmont while barn was ice cold. Fresh as a daisy today for barn that has found new life upstate.Right back.

Race 2- Hidden Value has shown great speed in all starts and my finally get loose with the stretch to 7 for J/T combo that has put over two nice prices at the meet and a second yesterday paying $12 and change to place.

Race 3- Hoopoe just broke maiden but scratches make her the lone speed here but must break alertly with quick run to first turn.

Good luck,
Ben

cees with dees
09-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Took a few races off but really like Winthrop House here. Unlike the Pletcher dropdown, these owners won't lose alot of money if claimed and horse is way more talented than the 2 favorites.
Hoping to start the ball rolling.
Ben

cees with dees
09-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Finally!!!
Going for two in a row with Frivolous Buck.
I don't think Edgar Prado has saved ground in a single turf race this meet and this one was a victim of just one of many horrible trips delivered by Edgar this meet.
Big switch to Garcia and since I pretty much think all riders are playable excluding Shannon Uske and even she I'll play on a speed horse, I just think Prado has become another prima dona who only shows up for the big ones and you have to save ground on these turf courses.
Betting the Buck to win and place and one exacta box with Staten Island Gal who was visually impressive breaking her maiden in a race I think she really needed.
Ben

cees with dees
09-06-2009, 05:14 PM
In the finale, Runfromthestorm met light years better at Gulfstream. Fresh and North to meet state breds for the first time for barn firing on all cylinders.
Routine choice.
Getaway day tomorrow.
Thank God.
Ben

theguarantee
09-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Sure hope you are right in the last. Got two live (damn chalky, but hey) pick-4 tickets with Hot Dixie Chick singled in the next and the 4,5,6 in the last.

Would have been nice to have got the 5 or 1 up in the 8th, had both on both tickets as well.

Been running cold myself.

Also have a 6/1 double to dixie and dixie to the 5 in the last on a double for a few each.

Good luck.