PDA

View Full Version : Rachel makes me CRY again!!! Hard for non horse racing lovers to understand i guess!

Zippy Chippy
09-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Okay im a 35 year old guy and I cry every time Rachel runs!! I guess you have to be a horse racing fanatic to understand.. Its just overwhelming when you think about the history of the sport and the greatness she has acheived. Some of my friends were ready to take me to an insane asylum when I said the statement, "Id rather have Rachel win today, than the Patriots to win the Super Bowl"

There is nothing like horse racing..

It choked me up so much when she was walking thru the paddock and everyone would cheer as she walked by. Just great stuff.. im so happy i went.. and the result..

bcgreg
09-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Know exactly what you mean...

bcgreg

keilan
09-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Okay im a 35 year old guy and I cry every time Rachel runs!! I guess you have to be a horse racing fanatic to understand.. Its just overwhelming when you think about the history of the sport and the greatness she has acheived. Some of my friends were ready to take me to an insane asylum when I said the statement, "Id rather have Rachel win today, than the Patriots to win the Super Bowl"

There is nothing like horse racing..

It choked me up so much when she was walking thru the paddock and everyone would cheer as she walked by. Just great stuff.. im so happy i went.. and the result..

Yeah me too, every time I try and beat her :(

Zippy Chippy
09-05-2009, 08:26 PM

I did a $10 ex ALL/RACHEL and i was rooting my ass off for her.. I dind't care about the money.. Just did it just in case and thought it was a good bet today

Java Gold@TFT
09-05-2009, 08:34 PM
I did a $10 ex ALL/RACHEL and i was rooting my ass off for her.. I dind't care about the money.. Just did it just in case and thought it was a good bet today
Ha, Ibet a Pyro-Rachel double. He paid $10.20 to win but the double paid $14.40. I suppose the parlay would have paid a little more but I was too busy to watch the board.

CincyHorseplayer
09-05-2009, 08:56 PM
I was too revved up and excited from the hellacious performance that was so close,to break out the teardrops today!!But she has inspired that out of me from pure joy.That was gritty,gutty,and any other great adjective you can surmise!!

What an awesome filly.And to be 3yo is truly amazing.

I can't wait to see Joanied's comment to see how many icons she used.I'm laying 8/5 it's 8 icons or more:cool:

By the way.I'm 36 so you aren't the only 30+yo that loves this game.What a great day all round,especially with a 49% ROI on the day;)

classhandicapper
09-05-2009, 09:15 PM

:lol:

Good one. ;)