PDA

View Full Version : Hialeah??

Hanover1
09-05-2009, 12:18 PM
A tired story at one time gets yet another breath as QH connections announce plans to run meet with permit already in place. Brunetti has made a circus of this all along, along with the favors uncovered in regards to his cozy lease arrangement he had with the city. If Seminoles get their deal, they could very well race, with Class3 slots, as well. Do we see it happening? Article also mentioned limited TB meet. Would be a great deal seeing a defunct jewel get cranked back up. What are the angles here??

Hanover1
09-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Track has been scraped, and barns are being constructed....lets see how they assign dates......Brunetti defaulted on last lease-whos gonna run the joint?

takeout
09-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Same obscene takeouts?

Warren Henry
09-05-2009, 03:29 PM
I walked through the facility about three years ago. Just drove up, parked and walked in.

The place looked like an ancient Greek ruin. Are they going to actually restore the place, or just clear some of the debris and go?

castaway01
09-05-2009, 03:39 PM
I walked through the facility about three years ago. Just drove up, parked and walked in.

The place looked like an ancient Greek ruin. Are they going to actually restore the place, or just clear some of the debris and go?

I know it's cynical to say, but they'll likely clear as much of the place as it takes to put the slot machines in, then go.

Hanover1
09-05-2009, 05:02 PM

The article I quote from indicates no inspections of facilities except barn area, once complete. Imo its gonna be a patchwork type deal, just get it up and going. They sayin they need 30m to renovate, and are just going to wing it for now. This may be someones move to counter Magna issues, who knows......Gonna get interesting.