PDA

View Full Version : I spoke way too soon

cees with dees
09-05-2009, 12:13 PM
As far as I'm concerned, the Woodward is one of the weakest open grade 1 fields ever assembled and Rachel Alexandra is in one of her easiest spots of her career.
I'm making a pick 4 play starting in the 9th using Riley Tucker and Driven By Success hoping they don't hook up.
Keying Rachel because I can't find anyone to use against her and the only other idea I have which I'm going to do is wheel the Woodward on a ticket hoping to get lucky.
In the 11th, Pressure Point(Lone speed) and Kinsella, most talented if race falls apart, and in the last, Readyformycloseup is just much better than these and the turf sprints have been dominated by closers like this.
5,7/3/8,11/9 $4
5,7/ALL/8,11/9 $28

My only other bet on the card is in the 5th, King Kitten stretches out with the blinkers off after showing awesome speed in two dirt tries. Moves to turf today which has been the goal from the start and will take these a long way. Can even rate if necessary as though very quick, relaxed very nicely in both starts.
Good luck today.,
Ben

PaceAdvantage
09-07-2009, 02:58 AM
As far as I'm concerned, the Woodward is one of the weakest open grade 1 fields ever assembledOh come on now...you can't be serious...