PDA

View Full Version : Rachael in the Paddock today

Tom
09-03-2009, 07:34 AM
At Saratoga, 5th race.
That should flip the turnstiles a few extra times today.

joanied
09-03-2009, 10:38 AM
At Saratoga, 5th race.
That should flip the turnstiles a few extra times today.

I wanna be there:( ...I'd even wear your bunny slippers:D ...I read they are giving away posters & buttons on Saturday...I'd kill for a poster to go along with the one I have of Zenyatta....I wanna be there...today and Saturday!!

FenceBored
09-03-2009, 11:30 AM
I wanna be there:( ...I'd even wear your bunny slippers:D ...I read they are giving away posters & buttons on Saturday...I'd kill for a poster to go along with the one I have of Zenyatta....I wanna be there...today and Saturday!!

If someone who's there doesn't get you one, there always the profiteers on EBay. "Rachel Alexandra Poster only $29.99!"

joanied
09-03-2009, 11:58 AM
If someone who's there doesn't get you one, there always the profiteers on EBay. "Rachel Alexandra Poster only $29.99!"

Yep...there's always ebay...NOT:D

OK...now I'll do it...hate to, but desperate measures for desperate folks:

if anyone here is going to the track to see Rachel...if at all possible...can you get me a poster? I'll pay the postage to have it sent to me!
You know I'd love ya forever if ya can...anyone...please...ah, pretty please:) :) :)
You can PM me if you can do this huge favor:jump:

Vinman
09-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Did anyone besides me notice from the on track TV monitors that Rachel was drooling rather noticeably while standing in her stall during her SPA paddock appearance?

JustRalph
09-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Did anyone besides me notice from the on track TV monitors that Rachel was drooling rather noticeably while standing in her stall during her SPA paddock appearance?

She was dreaming of Street Cry...............or maybe Curlin

Grits
09-04-2009, 09:51 AM
She looked great yesterday, and yes, I noticed her drooling a bit. But I thought nothing of it seeing her ears pricked, standing straight up. Behaving well, relaxed, standing quietly, being rubbed on by Scott Blasi while a band of photographers clicked away.

A friend of mine took several photos of her, to and from the paddock, along the walking path. Two photos shot up-close, you can see the bit of white around her eye. Unusual and so curious. Another of her hind, which is so big! LOLOL She's built like a colt, yet she's quite feminine. One fine looking racehorse.

Its my hope that she runs well Saturday and that she wins. Most of all, I hope she and the others, all, come back safely.