PDA

View Full Version : Horse Racing on Cell Phone?

BobbyMcMuffin
09-02-2009, 12:14 PM
I guess Im more so asking for others folks experiences/opinions. I got a Motorola Q back in early 08 with AT&T. Its equiped with Windows Media Player so I can actually bet & watch the races with twinspires through the cell phone. Does anyone else do this with their phone?? and if so which phones. My cell has taken a beating over the years and doesnt really function like it used too. So Im in the market for a new one but would like to keep my current set up or is their something out there even better? Thanks

SchagFactorToWin
09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
I got an iPhone before I realized that it doesn't use Flash. Almost every ADW uses Flash. BetAmerica has a mobile site that is nice. TwinSpires works, too, but I haven't tried to watch any races, just use it to bet when away from home- nothing like sitting on a patio, drinking a cask ale and being able to place a bet!

BobbyMcMuffin
09-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Yeah as far as twinspires and their video capabilities on a cell its limited to only windows mobile devices which I assume the iphone isnt. I could probably do without the whole video feature since I dont wager with twinspires too much anymore which you have to be active with them to even get video but at this point just exploring all the options. It is pretty sweet to be able to place a bet within minutes and be anywhere like you mentioned without placing a call and having to deal with any bs.