PDA

View Full Version : Jay Privman's article today September 1

gazuntit
09-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Del Mar | Posted 9/1/2009, 5:13 pm
First a scare, then the works
By Jay Privman

DEL MAR, Calif. - As Colonel John and Richard's Kid were about to have their final workouts Tuesday morning for the Grade 1, $1 million Pacific Classic, the maiden filly Bell Canyon Road broke down on the Del Mar main track. Fifteen minutes later, after Bell Canyon Road was removed in a horse ambulance, both horses worked, and worked well. But the drama of the morning left Eoin Harty, the trainer of Colonel John, and Bob Baffert, who trains Richard's Kid, unnerved.

more at link ...

http://www.drf.com/news/article/106883.html

the little guy
09-01-2009, 07:16 PM
I love it when people reprint articles in their entirity. It's so much easier than hitting a link or cruising the internet for information.

BillW-mod
09-01-2009, 07:20 PM
I love it when people reprint articles in their entirity. It's so much easier than hitting a link or cruising the internet for information.

So do I, it keeps me in work. :rolleyes:

takeout
09-01-2009, 07:39 PM
OMG! DRF probably just lost a fortune!! :lol:

DJofSD
09-01-2009, 08:51 PM
I believe the TOS states posting entire articles is verboten. I know, I got slapped on the wrist by Mike when I did it once.

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2009, 04:08 AM
I believe the TOS states posting entire articles is verboten. I know, I got slapped on the wrist by Mike when I did it once.TLG was being sarcastic...:lol:

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2009, 04:09 AM
OMG! DRF probably just lost a fortune!! :lol:Not the point.

takeout
09-02-2009, 09:39 PM
I know. Couldn’t resist.

joanied
09-03-2009, 10:45 AM
My God, what are they waiting for to get that surface fixed...how many equine lives have to be lost before those morons do something:mad: ...everyday when I open my email box and get my newsltters, I'm affraid I'll be seeing another headline like this one.
This is a f****ing nightmare!!

DJofSD
09-03-2009, 11:15 AM
No one involved with this experiment, at any level, is going to admit a mistake. Until an adult points out the obvious, it will be business as usual.