PDA

View Full Version : YONKERS LIVE TUES. 9/01/09

botster
09-01-2009, 06:55 PM
More half mile racing,let's give it a whirl!

botster
09-01-2009, 07:02 PM
I am playing the double 3/1-3.

botster
09-01-2009, 07:28 PM
I am playing the double 3/1-3.

Waiting for the #1 to be bet on the board.:confused:

botster
09-01-2009, 07:43 PM
TRI KEY 3/4-5-6

botster
09-01-2009, 07:52 PM
TRI KEY 3/4-5-6

Manzi doesn't pull at even money??

botster
09-01-2009, 08:01 PM
I am keying on the 2-5 here boxing the exacta.

Triple 2-5/2-5/all

botster
09-01-2009, 08:10 PM
I am keying on the 2-5 here boxing the exacta.

Triple 2-5/2-5/all

No good.

botster
09-01-2009, 08:18 PM
7 THE BARTENDER has been on the comeback trail and is in raging form right now.He defeated the #2 in last who just went a huge trip in 20's to win.Not a big Ryan Anderson fan, but I am betting the horse here not the driver.

I am going 1-2-4-6/7 in a box.

w/p 7

tri 7/1-2-4-6/1-2-4-5-6
pick 3 7/2-3-6/2-4

botster
09-01-2009, 08:32 PM
7 THE BARTENDER has been on the comeback trail and is in raging form right now.He defeated the #2 in last who just went a huge trip in 20's to win.Not a big Ryan Anderson fan, but I am betting the horse here not the driver.

w/p 7

tri 7/1-2-4-6/1-2-4-5-6
pick 3 7/2-3-6/2-4

There's the JACKPOT!!! Swept the field from last!!!

7 $29.80 $5.70

7-4 EXACTA $253.00

7-4-5 TRIPLE $2,919.00

lamboguy
09-01-2009, 08:33 PM
There's the JACKPOT!!! Swept the field from last!!!

7 $29.80 $5.70

7-4 EXACTA $253.00

7-4-5 TRIPLE $2,919.00i love it,you certainly deserve that score!!

botster
09-01-2009, 08:45 PM
i love it,you certainly deserve that score!!

Thanx Lambo, I say this very humbly, because this game will humble you pretty good at times."When I write one up" Lambo, you may want to throw a few bucks somewhere on the key.I like to show people that this game can be beat and these are just angles I have had success with again and again over the years.

Thank you for acknowledging.:ThmbUp:

botster
09-01-2009, 08:48 PM

w/p 7

tri 7/1-2-4-6/1-2-4-5-6
pick 3 7/2-3-6/2-4

I am alive here in the pick 3...2&4.

botster
09-01-2009, 08:57 PM
This is the other one that I liked but he could ber pretty short odds.He was one who had some ability but got lost finding the winners circle.Mike has got him real good now with that tough trip win and he should repeat with this driver change.

ISAAC NEWTON

botster
09-01-2009, 09:03 PM
This is the other one that I liked but he could ber pretty short odds.He was one who had some ability but got lost finding the winners circle.Mike has got him real good now with that tough trip win and he should repeat with this driver change.

ISAAC NEWTON

Sorry I posted so late family distractions...lol.He got up I am getting the breaks tonight.

4 $7.60

pick 3...7/6/4 $228.50

Ray2000
09-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Nice 'capping..... Kudos botster:ThmbUp:

botster
09-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Nice 'capping..... Kudos botster:ThmbUp:

Thanx Ray...I posted a few weeks ago in another live thread how Yonkers has become playable now that the purses have "skyrocketed".These guys will shoot with their longer one's now instead of banging down the "line up" numbers.

I don't know how long it will last, but I will ride the wave until the duration:ThmbUp: .

botster
09-01-2009, 09:41 PM
The tenth may be a decent one here:

7 TOUGH COMPANY is trained by a guy that has to be preracing in intervals with something really good.I heard rumors about this same thing but witnessed something in the last race at Monticello in which may just have some truth to that rumor.

3 DECIEVED BY TRUST had been almost dead for a long time.He has come around for Horlacher but is still not winning like he once did for him.He's a beatable favorite here.

4 EINSTEIN THEORY went a big trip in last.I had mentioned weeks ago how they are not making it so easy for these connections now that the purses have increased, but he is usuable.

6 MISTER BARNETT has been winning with Steve Smith at some big mutuals.I am banking that will not happen again.I don't think lightning will strike three times...lol.

I don't like this one big just analizing the race...Good fortune in all your wagers tonight boys!

4-7/3-4-6-7

4-7/3-4-6-7/all in a triple.

7 win/place

botster
09-01-2009, 09:53 PM
The tenth may be a decent one here:

7 TOUGH COMPANY is trained by a guy that has to be preracing in intervals with something really good.I heard rumors about this same thing but witnessed something in the last race at Monticello in which may just have some truth to that rumor.

3 DECIEVED BY TRUST had been almost dead for a long time.He has come around for Horlacher but is still not winning like he once did for him.He's a beatable favorite here.

4 EINSTEIN THEORY went a big trip in last.I had mentioned weeks ago how they are not making it so easy for these connections now that the purses have increased, but he is usuable.

6 MISTER BARNETT has been winning with Steve Smith at some big mutuals.I am banking that will not happen again.I don't think lightning will strike three times...lol.

I don't like this one big just analizing the race...Good fortune in all your wagers tonight boys!

4-7/3-4-6-7

4-7/3-4-6-7/all in a triple.

7 win/place

Hey I didn't say they NEVER run a "line up"....HAHAHAHA!

botster
09-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Here's this guy Gerard again...beaten favorite form the inside last week and draws outside.His last one took NO ACTIONI will be watching this one.

The #4 shows a giant last 1/4 for that caliber of horse and this track.He double jumps for a good outfit.

The #3 here is trained by a undertated trainer based in Maine.This guy is real good with cripples and he improved off the Givens crew a few back...That is impressive especially with this drop.

#2 is beatable here...Very hard to get one going when you claim from Josh Greene.

#8 THE GRAND POOPA exits the longtime vacated Aiken barn.I need to see one especially from the eight hole in this competative group.

3-4/2-3-4-7-8 exacta

A bet on the #3 at 6-1 or better

botster
09-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Here's this guy Gerard again...beaten favorite form the inside last week and draws outside.His last one took NO ACTIONI will be watching this one.

The #4 shows a giant last 1/4 for that caliber of horse and this track.He double jumps for a good outfit.

The #3 here is trained by a undertated trainer based in Maine.This guy is real good with cripples and he improved off the Givens crew a few back...That is impressive especially with this drop.

#2 is beatable here...Very hard to get one going when you claim from Josh Greene.

#8 THE GRAND POOPA exits the longtime vacated Aiken barn.I need to see one especially from the eight hole in this competative group.

3-4/2-3-4-7-8 exacta

A bet on the #3 at 6-1 or better

I am not getting my win price I will bet 3-4 extra here in a box.

melman
09-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Bots--I have been very busy tonight following four harness tracks and the Phils/Giants game. But not to busy to not hop on your pick of The Bartender. Ray also had that one listed in his top two. Great payoff on the ex and tri for ya Botster. Really glad to see that. I'm not to proud to steal a longball winner. :) To me that's what racing is all about getting the scores. I tip my hat to those who get consistently bet low priced horses and win. I know that not my game as I will settle for the low pct. Again CONGRATS on the SCORE.

botster
09-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Nothing in the last the #3 was just no good.The #4 was giant a 28 flat last 1/4 at this track from that spot last week is MEGA GIANT for a 15!!

Big favorite in the 12th...let's try some doubles.Onto the 13th.

The #4 comes from an owner who loves to set them up when he trains and drives.This one is laid off between races almost every week and I don't know why he isn't listed as the trainer? He draws inside the competition here and is a versatile sort...I may key if I get my prices.

The 6 was racing in those Delaware sired events a few back.Those generally are really cheap stock races,but he did do alright previously in this company at Harrington, so I am weary.Has aquired lasix a few back and was very hard used in last...dangerous.

5 comes from a good outfit off a scratch, but is ultra consistant.Gets Bartlett.

botster
09-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Bots--I have been very busy tonight following four harness tracks and the Phils/Giants game. But not to busy to not hop on your pick of The Bartender. Ray also had that one listed in his top two. Great payoff on the ex and tri for ya Botster. Really glad to see that. I'm not to proud to steal a longball winner. :) To me that's what racing is all about getting the scores. I tip my hat to those who get consistently bet low priced horses and win. I know that not my game as I will settle for the low pct. Again CONGRATS on the SCORE.

:ThmbUp: MELMAN...Good picking Ray I need to look over your posts more.Running around the house trying to get things in order tonight and trying to handicap is a real chore.When I was single without another dependent things were so much easier...but I wouldn't change it for the world...lol.

Glad you had him...that move was just unreal!!!

botster
09-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Nothing in the last the #3 was just no good.The #4 was giant a 28 flat last 1/4 at this track from that spot last week is MEGA GIANT for a 15!!

Big favorite in the 12th...let's try some doubles.Onto the 13th.

The #4 comes from an owner who loves to set them up when he trains and drives.This one is laid off between races almost every week and I don't know why he isn't listed as the trainer? He draws inside the competition here and is a versatile sort...I may key if I get my prices.

The 6 was racing in those Delaware sired events a few back.Those generally are really cheap stock races,but he did do alright previously in this company at Harrington, so I am weary.Has aquired lasix a few back and was very hard used in last...dangerous.

5 comes from a good outfit off a scratch, but is ultra consistant.Gets Bartlett.

Is the double here paying two dollars with the #5??? C'MON!!

botster
09-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Is the double here paying two dollars with the #5??? C'MON!!

tWO DOLLARS:eek: ...SMALL BET HERE.4/5-6 EXACTA.

botster
09-01-2009, 10:42 PM
tWO DOLLARS:eek: ...SMALL BET HERE.4/5-6 EXACTA.

There is over $4,000 on this double

The racing channell had this double closed at two dollars...NO LIE!

melman
09-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Bots--Ray just nailed a $32.2 winner in R15 at MEA. Par for the course for that guy. :) The PA harness section rocks. :jump:

botster
09-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Bots--Ray just nailed a $32.2 winner in R15 at MEA. Par for the course for that guy. :) The PA harness section rocks. :jump:

Like I said "Im gonna have to look over there more often".Ray is the man, he's got the stats...AND THEY DON'T LIE!!!

Goodnight guys...Only night action for me tomorrow...Good fortune:) .

melman
09-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Bots---As my harness bud JoeG and I like to say "yeah but those harness horses don't pay anything". :jump: :jump:

botster
09-01-2009, 10:57 PM

Interesting point melman...I don't know how to do that either.Been there and learned some real hard lessons.HAHAHAHA!

The fact is, that I am absolutely horrible when I love a horse that gets bet down to one of the favorites.I always have been...example in the last race at Monti today, I thought that #2 horse was a cinch 6/5...He didn't even go forward one step...lol.

botster
09-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Bots---As my harness bud JoeG and I like to say "yeah but those harness horses don't pay anything". :jump: :jump:

I like it!!!;)