PDA

View Full Version : Mass-fascism takes root

Tom
09-01-2009, 03:12 PM
HEY SEC!

You were the leading voice here whining about warrant-less wiretaps on foreign-based phone calls when there as suspicion of terrorism........where does THIS one fall in your little world? :lol:

The FASCISTS of Boston are flexing their muscles.

Forced vaccinations

Furthermore, when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority: (1) to vaccinate or provide precautionary prophylaxis to individuals as protection against communicable disease...

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1480682

Some knucklehead from Boston posted here once about what a great place Mass was - cradle of democracy or some such nonsense. Looks to me like that is one state we should trade to Russia - hardly the American spirit burning in Boston theses days. More like the constitution and our flag going up in flames by those deranged people up there.

LottaKash
09-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Most Doctor's "won't & don't" get the "shot", I wonder why ?..........

best,

lamboguy
09-01-2009, 04:20 PM
HEY SEC!

You were the leading voice here whining about warrant-less wiretaps on foreign-based phone calls when there as suspicion of terrorism........where does THIS one fall in your little world? :lol:

Some knucklehead from Boston posted here once about what a great place Mass was - cradle of democracy or some such nonsense. Looks to me like that is one state we should trade to Russia - hardly the American spirit burning in Boston theses days. More like the constitution and our flag going up in flames by those deranged people up there.you must not like boston. i live here, the place has decent air to breath and good water to drink. is it any better where you are?

ddog
09-01-2009, 04:23 PM
ah, now Tom has revealed he really doesn't get it.

This whole flu thing is a conspiracy to wipe out the non bama supporters.

They , of course, will flock to the shots while the others will avoid them.

Thus, the others get wiped out or reduced in numbers.

O clever one , who knew , who knew.

Beck at 5. catch it.

:lol:

Black Ruby
09-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Beck at 5. catch it.

If we haven't had our lobotomies yet will the board's most prolific poster 'splain it to us?

Tom
09-02-2009, 07:44 AM
Read the link - no warrants needed for the storm troopers to come into your home, force-vaccinate you, heard you off to a camp........no due process.

Isn't that fascism?

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Read the link - no warrants needed for the storm troopers to come into your home, force-vaccinate you, heard you off to a camp........no due process.

Isn't that fascism?

No its common sense. Would you prefer that folks who have a highly contagious deadly disease were quarantined or in front of you in line at the salad bar?

jonnielu
09-02-2009, 08:19 AM
HEY SEC!

Some knucklehead from Boston posted here once about what a great place Mass was - cradle of democracy or some such nonsense. Looks to me like that is one state we should trade to Russia - hardly the American spirit burning in Boston theses days. More like the constitution and our flag going up in flames by those deranged people up there.

Forced vaccinations

Furthermore, when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority: (1) to vaccinate or provide precautionary prophylaxis to individuals as protection against communicable disease...

The statute, on its face, stipulates that it would only have force within a certain jurisdiction. It would only apply lawfully, to those within that same jurisdiction.

How many jurisdictions are there in Mass, and which one is writing this?

jdl

Tom
09-02-2009, 09:32 AM
As a sanctuary state, MASS has already shown that laws do not matter there.

QM - this so called swine flu is nowhere near as deadly as the flu we see every year. Forced vaccinations? Entry into your home without a warrant?
What happens when they declare a cold a pandemic?

Connect the dots.....connect the dots.........everything relates to something else. There are no isolated incidents.

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 09:53 AM
QM - this so called swine flu is nowhere near as deadly as the flu we see every year. Forced vaccinations? Entry into your home without a warrant?
What happens when they declare a cold a pandemic?

Connect the dots.....connect the dots.........everything relates to something else. There are no isolated incidents.

Forced vaccinations are nothing new. When we were kids we were required to have vaccinations to attend school. In the military we had to have vaccinations to deploy to certain areas overseas.

The rest of your post is paranoid gibberish.

lamboguy
09-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Forced vaccinations are nothing new. When we were kids we were required to have vaccinations to attend school. In the military we had to have vaccinations to deploy to certain areas overseas.

The rest of your post is paranoid gibberish.i remember when eisenhower had an executive order for children to get forced vaccinations for chicken pox.

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 10:03 AM
i remember when eisenhower had an executive order for children to get forced vaccinations for chicken pox.

Good point, I bet nobody accused Ike of being a fascist for doing that.

Tom
09-02-2009, 10:05 AM

The rest of your post is paranoid gibberish.

So you have no problem with forced entry into your home, with no warrants but you objected to wiretaps on foreign calls where suspicion of terrorist activity existed?

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 10:07 AM
So you have no problem with forced entry into your home, with no warrants but you objected to wiretaps on foreign calls where suspicion of terrorist activity existed?

Where did I say I objected to wiretaps on foreign calls?

Tom
09-02-2009, 10:09 AM
That is the premise of the thread.

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 10:12 AM
You think the state of Mass. forcing its citizens to get vaccinated is a violation of privacy?

lamboguy
09-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Good point, I bet nobody accused Ike of being a fascist for doing that.in 1955 i lived in a part of boston called dorchester, that area got the highest rate of polio. polio was quite contageous. my mother would not take me out of the house until jonus salk came up with the vaccination for that awful disease. on the street that i lived on most of the kids wound up with it.

we grew up respecting our leaders and authority. today i can see tom's point, he doesn't trust any of them. and he is most likely right. the problem that most of us have is that we think that one political party is different than the other, and that conservetives are different than liberal's. i am learning that they are all the same.

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 10:17 AM
in 1955 i lived in a part of boston called dorchester, that area got the highest rate of polio. polio was quite contageous. my mother would not take me out of the house until jonus salk came up with the vaccination for that awful disease. on the street that i lived on most of the kids wound up with it.

we grew up respecting our leaders and authority. today i can see tom's point, he doesn't trust any of them. and he is most likely right. the problem that most of us have is that we think that one political party is different than the other, and that conservetives are different than liberal's. i am learning that they are all the same.

I can see Tom's point as well. I just don't understand why he would be against a vaccination for a disease.

lamboguy
09-02-2009, 10:22 AM
I can see Tom's point as well. I just don't understand why he would be against a vaccination for a disease.i don't think he has a problem with the vacination's, his problem is that he don't want anyone busting into your house to make sure you get one.

i don't know tom at all, but he seems to be a methodical type of person. i am sure he is quite frustrated as to what is going on in the world around him these days. when he see's a forced entry into someone's house it will ring a bell in his head.

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2009, 11:28 AM
You think the state of Mass. forcing its citizens to get vaccinated is a violation of privacy?On the surface? Yes.

But then again, I've been brainwashed most of my years in order to try and get me to forget what is actually written in the Constitution.

exactaplayer
09-02-2009, 11:35 AM
On the surface? Yes.

But then again, I've been brainwashed most of my years in order to try and get me to forget what is actually written in the Constitution.
:lol::lol::lol:
Based on notes you have posted here, you are probably correct in your brainwashed statement. Not so sure about the constitution part, it is still available for your perusal.

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 11:35 AM
On the surface? Yes.

Where in the constitution does it mention that children must be vaccinated to attend schools?

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Where in the constitution does it mention that children must be vaccinated to attend schools?Nowhere.

exactaplayer
09-02-2009, 11:39 AM
ah, now Tom has revealed he really doesn't get it.

This whole flu thing is a conspiracy to wipe out the non bama supporters.

They , of course, will flock to the shots while the others will avoid them.

Thus, the others get wiped out or reduced in numbers.

O clever one , who knew , who knew.

Beck at 5. catch it.

And you haven't heard the end of it yet. Beck is working on a story regarding Obama's actual birth certificate. Seems he was not born in Kenya after all. And he is not a black man. Beck has info indicating he was actually created on Mars and sent here to take over earth by the little green men of Mars. Ah those Martians, curse em all.

ddog
09-02-2009, 11:42 AM
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14851

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dr Keiji Fukuda, the WHO's flu chief, today warned about the potential dangers of the untested vaccine (11): "There are certain areas where you simply do not try to make any economies. One of the things which cannot be compromised is the safety of vaccines."

Which is exactly what is going on!

"What I do not know is, if they are going to leave the attenuated (or live - Baxter (12)) bird flu vaccine - or to totally replace it by the H1N1 virus.

Other severe, but rare side effects are autism in children due to thimerosal (13) and the Guillan-Barré syndrome seen with 400-500 Americans after the 1976 unnecessary mass vaccinations against swine flu (14) – videos. As for additional severe side effects of squalene – see Stephen Lendman (15).

My advice: If you are forced to be vaccinated against the harmless swine flu (H1N1) – demand a vaccination with the AstraZeneca nasal vaccine MedImmune (8)– thereby avoiding squalene side effects."

Tom
09-02-2009, 11:43 AM
No dog, YOU don't get it - we have a constitution - nowhere in it does it give the govt the power to forcibly medicate us. It clearly protects our privacy and gives us security in our homes. This law, and any like it, fly in the face of that.

But keep up your cute little Beck jokes - I expect no more from the non-thinking left around here. The idea of addressing an idea is far above most of you! :lol:

Not a one of you could even relate to post 1 and the connection to terrorism, again, no surprises - I have lowered the bar on expectations here so low I keep tripping over it.

You guys keep harping on how Obama care will not be intrusive, but isn't THIS the govt, NOT my doctor telling me what medicine to take?

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 11:48 AM
No dog, YOU don't get it - we have a constitution - nowhere in it does it give the govt the power to forcibly medicate us. It clearly protects our privacy and gives us security in our homes. This law, and any like it, fly in the face of that.

But keep up your cute little Beck jokes - I expect no more from the non-thinking left around here. The idea of addressing an idea is far above most of you! :lol:

Not a one of you could even relate to post 1 and the connection to terrorism, again, no surprises - I have lowered the bar on expectations here so low I keep tripping over it.

Maybe because there is no connection?

exactaplayer
09-02-2009, 11:49 AM
It's the Martians Tom, get your tinfoil cap and tune in. Beck will show you the WAY!

ddog
09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
give it a rest.

You seem a little out of sorts today.

On the Constitution, you wouldn't recognize one if I hit you with it.

Beck joke is no more stoopid than most of your comedy stylings.

For one who likes to dish you sure can't take much ,can ya,

Typical whiny conOlib.

:D

as to the low bar, if it's so low now , why can't YOU clear it.
Perhaps the blindfold needs to come off ???? :lol:

security in our homes was done away with as well as many other freedoms under the Homeland Un-security acts passed by both criminal parties.

You should at least understand that BY NOW.

JustRalph
09-02-2009, 11:58 AM
if you think that kids were forced to get vaccinated to go to school your are wrong. There have always been ways to avoid it..........i have a couple of friends who have done it recently.

If you think the government has the right to force you to get vaccinated for anything.........you are a fool.........especially when it comes to hastily put together bullshit like the flu shot..........

Tom
09-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Maybe because there is no connection?

Uh, yes, there is - you guys whined and cried about rights being violated by the wire taps. No you just lie down and left the govt walk into your house, take anything, destroy anything, haul you away, all without a warrant and you don't see that as a violation of rights??? :lol: Your more of one ( can't say it - TOS) than I ever thought! :lol:

Track Collector
09-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Tom's views are consistent with the story about the frog and the pot. Drop a frog into a pot of hot water and he immediately senses the danger and and tries to jump out. Put him in lukewarm water, and turn up the temperature slowly one degree at a time and he eventually dies, because he does not sense the danger.

The existing administration (and their motives) is to gradually take away your freedoms and rights, and at a pace where you do not recognize it until it is too late.

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Uh, yes, there is - you guys whined and cried about rights being violated by the wire taps. No you just lie down and left the govt walk into your house, take anything, destroy anything, haul you away, all without a warrant and you don't see that as a violation of rights??? :lol: Your more of one ( can't say it - TOS) than I ever thought! :lol:

Will they do all of that before or after they vaccinate you?

As I asked you earlier where have I ever mentioned wire taps before?

46zilzal
09-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Same is true of Lasik surgeries and many others. My sister tells me that at her hospital NONE of the ophthalmologists have had this procedure. It is common sense these days to WAIT and not take ANY new treatment until it has been around for at least 15-20 years before one knows it is safe.

On the other hand, it is common sense to vaccinate against major communicable diseases. Heard recently of a WHOOPING COUGH outbreak in Texas as a result of some imbeciles believing that because there are few cases, it has somehow bee totally wiped out.

Insanity is alive and well in that state

Steve 'StatMan'
09-02-2009, 12:13 PM
The wiretaps were a big and frequent point here in off-topic to many of the posters who were supporting the left during the GWB years. Also there were conspiracy therioes presented claiming the GWB administraion was behind the 9-11 attacks, and accuations that the GWB administraion was setting up consentration camps and pointed to evidence of FEMA-style trailer camps being set up. All of the posts objecting to how the GWB administration was taking away American's Freedoms.

There are many attempts now by the Obama administraion and by liberal state and local governments in Mass. and California to force changes on the population (vaccinations in Mass, fast food availablity in the L.A. area), massive changes and taxes and limitations involving the cars we drive, our health care choices which can eventually lead to banning or rationing the amount of 'junk food' people are allowed to eat in the interest of public health + allegedly reducing health care costs, etc. All these things are or will directly affect peoples freedoms. But those same posters from the left say nothing now.

I don't know how much Tom is serious on his post, and how much he is giving a slap to the more famous posters on the left. However add a bit of a slap to those famous left posters from me too, as I am serious in my post.

By the way, I generally do believe in vaccinations for children, although I have never had a flu shot.

46zilzal
09-02-2009, 12:17 PM
On the other hand, it is common sense to vaccinate against major communicable diseases. Heard recently of a WHOOPING COUGH outbreak in Texas as a result of some imbeciles believing that because there are few cases, it has somehow bee totally wiped out.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/whooping.cough.pertussis.2.948523.html

Tom
09-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Will they do all of that before or after they vaccinate you?

As I asked you earlier where have I ever mentioned wire taps before?

Since that was the topic of the thread, why did you stick your nose in here if it didn't concern you?

Tom
09-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Same is true of Lasik surgeries and many others. My sister tells me that at her hospital NONE of the ophthalmologists have had this procedure. It is common sense these days to WAIT and not take ANY new treatment until it has been around for at least 15-20 years before one knows it is safe.

We agree!
The hype this flu is getting is ridiculous! It is less severe than what I had last winter. Obama has a new straw man to use. And, apparently, a row of lemmings here to follow him.

Tom
09-02-2009, 12:51 PM
I don't know how much Tom is serious on his post, and how much he is giving a slap to the more famous posters on the left. However add a bit of a slap to those famous left posters from me too, as I am serious in my post.

By the way, I generally do believe in vaccinations for children, although I have never had a flu shot.

Both.
The government has no business telling me anything to do. Or anyone else.
I get a flu shot - but by my choice ( between me and my doctor, not me and a mass-murdering serial killing liar/thief/racist).

Quagmire
09-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Since that was the topic of the thread, why did you stick your nose in here if it didn't concern you?

OK Tom, I'll be quiet and you can babble on like the homeless nut in the train station.

ddog
09-02-2009, 01:28 PM
The wiretaps were a big and frequent point here in off-topic to many of the posters who were supporting the left during the GWB years. Also there were conspiracy therioes presented claiming the GWB administraion was behind the 9-11 attacks, and accuations that the GWB administraion was setting up consentration camps and pointed to evidence of FEMA-style trailer camps being set up. All of the posts objecting to how the GWB administration was taking away American's Freedoms.

There are many attempts now by the Obama administraion and by liberal state and local governments in Mass. and California to force changes on the population (vaccinations in Mass, fast food availablity in the L.A. area), massive changes and taxes and limitations involving the cars we drive, our health care choices which can eventually lead to banning or rationing the amount of 'junk food' people are allowed to eat in the interest of public health + allegedly reducing health care costs, etc. All these things are or will directly affect peoples freedoms. But those same posters from the left say nothing now.

As am I, you and others seem to trust implictly anything done in your name as long as it can be tagged as a war on terror or homeland security it seems.

If I am wrong on that, then show me the postings here?

I am saying that's always how you get placed on the slippery slope, it is always for YOUR protection and to PROTECT you from THEM out there.
I think of it as Big NANNY.

When people post on Nazi connections now , who never saw any in the past and are fine with as they state , anything being done to PROTECT me - I don't care what it is, then they are already sliding down the slope.

And that slope will be much steeper and dangerous than a fast food tax.

Gvt may do many things out of good intentions, that doesn't make them good and certainly not good for a freedom loving(used to be anyway) people.

Life has risk-- to think your gvt can make that all go away is to give up the freedoms along with it.

Lefty
09-02-2009, 04:42 PM
At the height the AIDS scare, any talk of quarantine for those infected and you were branded a homophobe.
Tom, so right. They were worried about wiretaps that was only used on suspected terrorists, but they don't care if they bust into your house and forcibly medicate you.
They will sing a different tune, if it happens to them...

46zilzal
09-02-2009, 04:46 PM
At the height the AIDS scare, any talk of quarantine for those infected and you were branded a homophobe.
BS, until the modes of transmission were established for certain it was approached like any other infectious disease. I treated milliary tuberculosis patients the same way: isolated and with full gown and gloves

Lefty
09-02-2009, 04:54 PM
zilly, you miss the point, yet again. Nobody was quarantined, no houses were forcibly entered. Sure doctors took precautions, but there was little done to
protect the public at large.

Tom
09-02-2009, 10:12 PM
OK Tom, I'll be quiet and you can babble on like the homeless nut in the train station.

Iwouldn't want you to hurt yourself wrestling with the truth.
Your natural immunity to it might not be enough sometimes.

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2009, 01:02 AM
OK Tom, I'll be quiet and you can babble on like the homeless nut in the train station.I must have missed it...did Tom call you a name in this thread?

boxcar
09-04-2009, 01:26 AM

And even if this were so with Tom, you're drivel would still make him look like an Einstein next to you by comparison. You'd still be looking up from your home in the gutter at him.

Boxcar

Quagmire
09-04-2009, 06:58 AM
I must have missed it...did Tom call you a name in this thread?

Did I call him a name?

newtothegame
09-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Cause then they also want your organs??? if true, all I can say is UNREAL.....

Obama Regulation Czar Advocated Removing People’s Organs Without Explicit Consent
Friday, September 04, 2009
By Matt Cover

(CNSNews.com) – Cass Sunstein, President Barack Obama’s nominee to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), has advocated a policy under which the government would “presume” someone has consented to having his or her organs removed for transplantation into someone else when they die unless that person has explicitly indicated that his or her organs should not be taken.

Under such a policy, hospitals would harvest organs from people who never gave permission for this to be done.

Outlined in the 2008 book “Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness (http://www.amazon.com/Nudge-Improving-Decisions-Health-Happiness/dp/014311526X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252011796&sr=8-1),” Sunstein and co-author Richard H. Thaler argued that the main reason that more people do not donate their organs is because they are required to choose donation.

~~the rest~~

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/53534