PDA

View Full Version : Have they announced who's running in the Woodward?

Zippy Chippy
08-31-2009, 11:09 PM
Sorry if this question seems a little ignorant, but I've been away from the forums for a few months. Im going to the Woodward on Saturday and have been looking to see who's running against rachel but can't seem to find it. When will they announce if they haven't already?

turfnsport
08-31-2009, 11:31 PM
Looks like a total of seven: Rachel Alexandra, Bullsbay, Macho Again, It's A Bird, Past the Point, Asiatic Boy, and Cool Coal Man.

You can get early nomination PP's at nyra.com

Java Gold@TFT
09-01-2009, 06:59 AM
Looks like a total of seven: Rachel Alexandra, Bullsbay, Macho Again, It's A Bird, Past the Point, Asiatic Boy, and Cool Coal Man.

You can get early nomination PP's at nyra.com
Actually Zito is still considering Da' Tara and Coal Play too. Not like either have a chance but Zito takes his shots sometimes.

Entries are drawn Wednesday morning (tomorrow).

DanG
09-01-2009, 07:18 AM
Actually Zito is still considering Da' Tara and Coal Play too. Not like either have a chance but Zito takes his shots sometimes.

Your not kidding Java…multiple (announced late) bars shoes or not. :faint:

Off topic: One thing about this Woodward or wherever Rachel races again; if and when she takes a breath and runs sub-par…the “I told your so” line starts around the block. I just hope no one pulls anything vital rooting against her.

Java Gold@TFT
09-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Off topic: One thing about this Woodward or wherever Rachel races again; if and when she takes a breath and runs sub-par…the “I told your so” line starts around the block. I just hope no one pulls anything vital rooting against her.
I'll start a ML on the first one to post the "I Told You So" thread if Rachel doesn't win the Woodward. Right now Ghostyapper will have lower odds than Rachel in the Woodward. ;) :D

ghostyapper
09-01-2009, 09:18 AM
I'll start a ML on the first one to post the "I Told You So" thread if Rachel doesn't win the Woodward. Right now Ghostyapper will have lower odds than Rachel in the Woodward. ;) :D

Nope that day will come when they duck the jcgc. I fully expect her to slaughter this group of average horses.

ryesteve
09-01-2009, 09:44 AM
I'll start a ML on the first one to post the "I Told You So" thread if Rachel doesn't win the Woodward.Hell, if she wins by less than 5 and doesn't run 46 and change, you'll still see threads complaining about it...

Tom
09-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Maybe we can merge that one with the September TVG-Bash thread...it IS a new month today......:D