PDA

View Full Version : Scarborough Says American Government Must Have OK’d Release of Lockerbie Terrorist!

andymays
08-31-2009, 01:12 PM
This could be huge breaking news. The White House could be in trouble over this!

Must watch Video.

http://www.breitbart.tv/msnbcs-scarborough-says-american-government-must-have-okd-release-of-lockerbie-terrorist/

Excerpt:

“Anybody that works in Washington for more than a day knows the British government is not going to release a terrorist that killed American kids without getting the OK from the American government."

ArlJim78
08-31-2009, 02:09 PM
of course they signed off on it. I'll bet they did more than that though, it wouldn't suprise me if they actively promoted the idea.

It would have been inconceivable for the UK to have done this under the Bush administration. but with this current bunch, oh yeah you can bet this was green lighted. It dovetails nicely with our policy of apology and an open hand to enemies.

ddog
08-31-2009, 02:40 PM
of course they signed off on it. I'll bet they did more than that though, it wouldn't suprise me if they actively promoted the idea.

It would have been inconceivable for the UK to have done this under the Bush administration. but with this current bunch, oh yeah you can bet this was green lighted. It dovetails nicely with our policy of apology and an open hand to enemies.

under WHICH admin again?

You and many others are so BLIND to the real scope of the corruption and criminal goings-on here that it is over for you long ago and you just can't begin to understand why.

Read this - investigate a little on your own and try to drop the phoney dim-pug scales from your eyes.

Wake up or at least try to, I know it's painful when you get the daily blue pills from the MSM and all.

justacitizen.com

P.S. - the day this broke I posted here that there was a deal and the deal as I thought was probably worth it to England under the corrupt system these gvts run. That would be all of them.

ddog
08-31-2009, 03:19 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/arctic-sea-was-carrying-illegal-arms-says-general-1778970.html

There is a BIG game afoot out there, don't think the Cold War was the end, it was just the beginning.

There are US interests involved in this. imo. :eek:

boxcar
08-31-2009, 04:00 PM
under WHICH admin again?

You and many others are so BLIND to the real scope of the corruption and criminal goings-on here that it is over for you long ago and you just can't begin to understand why.

Read this - investigate a little on your own and try to drop the phoney dim-pug scales from your eyes.

Wake up or at least try to, I know it's painful when you get the daily blue pills from the MSM and all.

justacitizen.com

P.S. - the day this broke I posted here that there was a deal and the deal as I thought was probably worth it to England under the corrupt system these gvts run. That would be all of them.

So, by all means, enlighten us, O, Wise One. :rolleyes: Just which corrupt administration in our corrupt government signed off on this deal?

Boxcar
P.S. And don't forget to provide documentation -- not that we don't trust you or anything... :rolleyes:

Snag
08-31-2009, 07:36 PM
Just wait till Moammar Gadhafi gets here to visit the UN. The administration will fawn over him and the news media will be all over it. We'll see where the outrage is then.

There won't be any. OB will see to it.

NJ Stinks
08-31-2009, 08:40 PM
I still don't get the fuss. It's so much better to send a man home to die and strike a decent oil deal than it is to declare war on a country - resulting in the deaths and maimings of hundreds of thousands of innocent people - and then get the oil deal you want.

Unless, of course, you still believe the fractured fairytale about Operation: Iraqi Freedom. :rolleyes:

cj's dad
08-31-2009, 08:47 PM
I still don't get the fuss. It's so much better to send a man home to die and strike a decent oil deal than it is to declare war on a country - resulting in the deaths and maimings of hundreds of thousands of innocent people - and then get the oil deal you want.

Unless, of course, you still believe the fractured fairytale about Operation: Iraqi Freedom. :rolleyes:

You have with this post sunken to the level of complete idiot. What is your problem? Do you really hate America ?? The guy killed 250+ innocent people and you think he deserves comfort in his death? Are you kidding or just that stupid??

ArlJim78
08-31-2009, 08:52 PM
under WHICH admin again?

justacitizen.com

you're always good for a laugh, I bet youre a member of every conspiracy website on the web.
I stand by my statement that this terrorist would not have been released if it weren't for Obama's outreach to Muslims campaign. I didn't get that from the msm blue pills, I knew it immediately instinctively. it took days for anyone in the media to even mention the possibility.

you're big on calling others blind, well let me say you're truly blind if you don't think that it's unrelated. it doesn't explain the entire deal, and it may be actions of corrupt people in corrupt governments. I don't CARE! that wasn't my point.

stop viewing everything through your conspiracy lenses, spend more time thinking and less time lecturing others. and lets drop the charade about dropping the dim/pug thing. you seem to have very little to say about democrats as they trample on our rights. you are stranegly silent not wanting to take sides. (don't waste your time with the patriot act either, that dog don't hunt) .

NJ Stinks
08-31-2009, 08:56 PM
You have with this post sunken to the level of complete idiot. What is your problem? Do you really hate America ?? The guy killed 250+ innocent people and you think he deserves comfort in his death? Are you kidding or just that stupid??

You don't know if he did anymore than I do.

You want to call me an idiot, go ahead. I could care less.

boxcar
08-31-2009, 09:12 PM

HUH??? Wasn't this guy convicted in a court?
Was there any real question about this guy's guilt? :bang: :bang:

Boxcar
P.S. And I would never call you an "idiot" out of fear of insulting one.

boxcar
08-31-2009, 09:17 PM
you're always good for a laugh, I bet youre a member of every conspiracy website on the web.
I stand by my statement that this terrorist would not have been released if it weren't for Obama's outreach to Muslims campaign. I didn't get that from the msm blue pills, I knew it immediately instinctively. it took days for anyone in the media to even mention the possibility.

you're big on calling others blind, well let me say you're truly blind if you don't think that it's unrelated. it doesn't explain the entire deal, and it may be actions of corrupt people in corrupt governments. I don't CARE! that wasn't my point.

stop viewing everything through your conspiracy lenses, spend more time thinking and less time lecturing others. and lets drop the charade about dropping the dim/pug thing. you seem to have very little to say about democrats as they trample on our rights. you are stranegly silent not wanting to take sides. (don't waste your time with the patriot act either, that dog don't hunt) .

I see you've noticed that about him and the Dims. He's just a closet liberal who likes to pretend what a large, smart, independent-minded thinker he is. But instead...his bias always breaks through his phoniness -- his facade. Another cheap, empty suit is all he is and ever will be -- a true blue, self-made loser.

Boxcar

cj's dad
08-31-2009, 09:20 PM

R U serious ?? and if you are you really are an idiot !!

NJ Stinks
08-31-2009, 10:40 PM
R U serious ?? and if you are you really are an idiot !!

Message received.

CJ's Dad, I'm not posting here hoping for your stamp of approval. You disagree with me. Duly noted.

Tom
09-01-2009, 07:36 AM

Wow. You have really sunk low on this one. 200+ Americans murdered, innocent people in Scotland killed, the terrorist convicted in courts and YOU want to give him a pass. How do you sleep at night. Never minds, you may post here, but I sure as heck won't ever see another one. You have nothing to offer. But Al Qeda is proud of you.

boxcar
09-01-2009, 11:03 AM
You have nothing to offer. But Al Qeda is proud of you.

BO is, too. But...now I'm being redundant.

Boxcar

ddog
09-01-2009, 05:34 PM

You are blind, do you not see the posts where I call for the impeachment of bama?

or are you just willfully blind as is boxcar.

You both seem to think that the world revolves around your TINY and I mean TINY thought process.

If you can't find where I have criticized dims then you are not fit to have a debate with as why bother.

You obviously as does the boxcar not have clue as to what went down on the Pan AM bombing.

That you cling to your small little "he was convicted" is a joke that shows you know nothing about the case.

Boxcar,he is incapable of independent thought, you there was some hope for , but you dashed that here.

Conspiracy, are you kidding, what do you think they were investigating back then?

How do you think the bomb got on board?

What about the break in at the airport the night before the flight and NOT AT MALTA?

You really think that the docs that the British are now claiming can't be released and that were not shown to the defense either or to anyone of the victims family's are classified because they show the various gvt in the best of light, even now!

you have no qualms over the "eyewitness" that picked this clown out of a lineup after prompting being paid 2million for the reward.
He would have fingered Capt Kangaroo or his soul-mate Boxcar for the cash.
You calling all the families, those with the most insight into this liars or fools , which is it.

You know many of them DO NOT BELIEVE THIS GUY DID IT.
They all kooks and nuts??? Huh?

You know some people wish for justice , but to do that you need to get the guy(s) that did it or admit you don't know.
A concept you and Boxcar will never understand , but why is that any different , you are too drunk on your kool-aid of the day.

You know, if you hang around with the Boxcar types they will pull you down into the same irrational blind kool-aid thought they were born to stew in.

enjoy.

No dogs could hunt with you , you and Boxcar never got out from under the porch.

NJ Stinks
09-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Wow. You have really sunk low on this one. 200+ Americans murdered, innocent people in Scotland killed, the terrorist convicted in courts and YOU want to give him a pass. How do you sleep at night. Never minds, you may post here, but I sure as heck won't ever see another one. You have nothing to offer. But Al Qeda is proud of you.

Tom, I'm not posting here hoping for your stamp of approval. You disagree with me. What else is new?

Just out of curiosity, do you have the same rage for William Calley? Here's a summary of American justice dished out to a guy who was responsible for the deaths of over 500 innocent babies, children, women, and old people in Vietnam:
__________________________________________________ ________

Calley, an unemployed college dropout, had managed to graduate from Officer's Candidate School at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1967. At his trial, Calley testified that he was ordered by Captain Ernest Medina to kill everyone in the village of My Lai. Still, there was only enough photographic and recorded evidence to convict Calley, alone, of murder. He was sentenced to life in prison, but was released in 1974, following many appeals. After being issued a dishonorable discharge, Calley entered the insurance business.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/vietnam/trenches/my_lai.html
__________________________________________________ ___

Yep, Calley served 4.5 months in house arrest. He has been a free man for over 40 years. Calley finally apologized for what he did a week ago.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090821/ap_on_re_us/us_my_lai_massacre;_ylt=Av9upwlFx9e4x76Et96Dkt50fN dF (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090821/ap_on_re_us/us_my_lai_massacre;_ylt=Av9upwlFx9e4x76Et96Dkt50fN dF)

Meanwhile, you people are stewing about the release of a guy who really may not be guilty of anything, served 8 years in prison, and will probably be dead in 3 months from cancer.

Apples and oranges? Only if you are wearing rose-colored glasses. Better yet, ask the people of Vietnam if it's apples and oranges.

And you can skip the "idiot" rhetoric this time. I'll just assume I have sunk to a new low with this post. :rolleyes:

Snag
09-01-2009, 07:57 PM
NJ, let me get this right:

Pointing out another wrong makes you feel better.

Military vs Civilian

Apples and Oranges?

Sounds more like sour grapes from you.

NJ Stinks
09-01-2009, 08:07 PM
NJ, let me get this right:

Pointing out another wrong makes you feel better.

Military vs Civilian

Apples and Oranges?

Sounds more like sour grapes from you.

What it means is people in glass houses should not throw stones. It's really bad form.

You'll have to explain why it's somehow sour grapes.

boxcar
09-02-2009, 12:19 AM
No dogs could hunt with you , you and Boxcar never got out from under the porch.

And while on the subject of conspiracies -- who got paid off and how much to let you out of your cage? You're incorrigible straight jacket material not fit to be loose in society. (Well...maybe chained to BO's desk in the oval office. The two of you would deserve one another.)

Boxcar