PDA

View Full Version : The 10 Commandments of Liberalism

cj's dad
08-31-2009, 12:07 PM
I - Thou shalt tax the rich unmercifully for their wealth has been handed to them and the poor need it more than they.

II - Thou shalt ignore the wishes of the middle class for they are too busy working, raising families and paying taxes.

III - Thou shalt embrace those who are illegals, slackards, drug addicts, and on federal assistance (welfare) for they need us and will vote for us.

IV - Thou shalt discredit the military and its' members at every opportunity.

V - Thou shalt oppose the death penalty for those on death row are merely "misunderstood individuals" who are victims of their upbringing.

VI - Thou shalt, at every opportunity, declare talk radio to be evil for it exposes our views for what they really are, unrealistic, unattainable, and unsustainable.

VII - Thou shalt embrace all lifestyles, regardless of how repulsive those lifestyles are to the average American citizen

VIII - Thou shalt always remember that every American is entitled to health care, housing, food, clothing, and education regardless the cost to taxpayers.

IX - Thou shalt not speak poorly of our Muslim friends and allow them to build mosques in this country where they can speak of jihad against us; for theirs is the religion of "peace".

X - Thou shalt hold our anointed leader and all his czars and communist friends in the highest regard and never again question the need for his personal records and shall never ask the savior a question if he does not have access to his eleprompter.

boxcar
08-31-2009, 12:31 PM
You forgot one:

X1. Thou shalt always apologize to other nations, especially to totalitarian states, dictators and monarchies for America's misguided love for freedom and capitalism.

Boxcar

Mongo
08-31-2009, 12:38 PM
when's the last time you boys missed a Limbaugh, Beck, or Hannity show? You really need a hobby, somethin to get you away from the psy-ops shows.

cj's dad
08-31-2009, 12:41 PM
when's the last time you boys missed a Limbaugh, Beck, or Hannity show? You really need a hobby, somethin to get you away from the psy-ops shows.

Why is it that you lefties always feel our opinions come from others? I need no-one to tell me how to think, feel, or what to believe.

Maybe you get your opinions from others and are subordinate to others; not me.

BTW- I always find it curious when someone's 1st post is on off-topic; Suff ??

boxcar
08-31-2009, 12:47 PM

Since you, evidently, prize yourself as some great independent thinker who never listens to or reads liberal trash, perhaps you'd tell us with which of the 11 commandments do you disagree -- and WHY.

I'm eager to have really intelligent conservation with you, providing you're smarter than Barney Hot Dog's kitchen table, that is. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Mongo
08-31-2009, 12:54 PM
I was told about you guys and how easy it is to push your buttons before I signed up here, thought I'd give it a try. I was told correctly, rant on!

As to your number 11, Foxcar, since our CIA had a hand in installing the Shah in Iran, Saddam's Ba'ath party in Iraq, and a number of dictators in Central America, I suppose you regard them as a liberal institution.

boxcar
08-31-2009, 12:59 PM
I was told about you guys and how easy it is to push your buttons before I signed up here, thought I'd give it a try. I was told correctly, rant on!

As to your number 11, Foxcar, since our CIA had a hand in installing the Shah in Iran, Saddam's Ba'ath party in Iraq, and a number of dictators in Central America, I suppose you regard them as a liberal institution.

So...you're saying that BO apologized to various nations for these spefific actions, Mango?

Boxcar

Tom
08-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Go easy, Boxcar, this one looks confused.:lol:

Mongo
08-31-2009, 01:06 PM
ah, the guy who's done nothing but make 35000 posts in the last 7 years! You got the Mongo quote slightly wrong.

boxcar
08-31-2009, 01:07 PM
Oh, yeah...I remember that character: Body strong like bull but Mind weak like fruit fly.

Boxcar

46zilzal
08-31-2009, 02:57 PM
many people don't EMBRACE things as your ridiculous list attests, but rather they MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS and let others have the life they choose whether it is comparable to the observer's standards or not.

Tom
08-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Did you read the list?
If you did, you would see that much of it is just exactly what you are condemning - interfering in our people's lives.

boxcar
08-31-2009, 04:03 PM
many people don't EMBRACE things as your ridiculous list attests, but rather they MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS and let others have the life they choose whether it is comparable to the observer's standards or not.

Let's forget about "many people" for a moment and put the spotlight just on you. Which of those 11 commandments do you renounce?

Boxcar

Mongo
08-31-2009, 04:10 PM
Why is it that you lefties always feel our opinions come from others? I need no-one to tell me how to think, feel, or what to believe.

Maybe you get your opinions from others and are subordinate to others; not me.

BTW- I always find it curious when someone's 1st post is on off-topic; Suff ??

Your "commandment" on talk radio gave you away. As do the other "commandments" you've listed, basic talking points of the corporate controlled talking heads, who'd rather keep Americans arguing amongst one another than comparing notes and working on the points of agreement.

Mongo
08-31-2009, 04:18 PM
So...you're saying that BO apologized to various nations for these spefific actions, Mango?

Boxcar

I love mangoes, buy em all the time.

As to Obama, he's a corporatist, not a liberal. He's posed as a liberal, as well as doing whatever else he thought would get him elected. In the end, it was sucking at the teats of corporations and their lobbyists that hooked him and reeled him in. He took over $22 million from the financials in campaign contributions, look what that bought them. His idea of health care reform is dynamic, it changes to please the healthcare industry that spends $1.4 million per day lobbying, the healthcare industry whose profits have increased 428% in the last 8 years.

BlueShoe
08-31-2009, 06:00 PM
As to Obama, he's a corporatist, not a liberal.
Sure he is,and Im really Gaius Julius Caesar.This could be fun,guys,we have a new lefty on board.It was actually getting kind of routine discrediting Zilly,'Cap,Doggy,and the other libs,so perhaps this new fella will offer a mild challenge,at least for a little while.

boxcar
08-31-2009, 06:32 PM
I love mangoes, buy em all the time.

I hate 'em. Never buy 'em. I have even outlawed mango trees from growing on my property. Are there any points of agreement, we can work on here? :rolleyes:

As to Obama, he's a corporatist, not a liberal. He's posed as a liberal, as well as doing whatever else he thought would get him elected. In the end, it was sucking at the teats of corporations and their lobbyists that hooked him and reeled him in. He took over $22 million from the financials in campaign contributions, look what that bought them. His idea of health care reform is dynamic, it changes to please the healthcare industry that spends $1.4 million per day lobbying, the healthcare industry whose profits have increased 428% in the last 8 years.

A "corporatist", eh? You mean like the Chicoms are?

Go over to the Kennedy thread and read my posts 155 and 158. Let me know if there are any points of agreement upon which we can build a ground roots movement?

Boxcar

GaryG
08-31-2009, 07:36 PM
FREQUENT FLIER ALERT.....

NJ Stinks
08-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Not surprisingly I love mangos. :ThmbUp:

As for the list, I love mangos. :sleeping:

juanepstein
08-31-2009, 09:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR7jqY7YZcA

liberal failure

PaceAdvantage
09-01-2009, 11:01 AM
I was told about you guys and how easy it is to push your buttons before I signed up here, thought I'd give it a try. I was told correctly, rant on!Sounds like you're here only to flame...we already have enough of those...no more room at the inn!

cj's dad
09-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Your "commandment" on talk radio gave you away. As do the other "commandments" you've listed, basic talking points of the corporate controlled talking heads, who'd rather keep Americans arguing amongst one another than comparing notes and working on the points of agreement.

Please, PLEASE, enlighten me as to which of the Liberal 10 commandments you disagree with, please.

I stand by this list as the liberal "bill of rights"

ddog
09-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Sure he is,and Im really Gaius Julius Caesar.This could be fun,guys,we have a new lefty on board.It was actually getting kind of routine discrediting Zilly,'Cap,Doggy,and the other libs,so perhaps this new fella will offer a mild challenge,at least for a little while.

the next thing you post IF of any substance will be your first.

Keep at it.

:ThmbUp:

BlueShoe
09-02-2009, 08:38 PM
the next thing you post IF of any substance will be your first.

Keep at it.:ThmbUp:
Of course I will.In the meantime,perhaps you can point out any pearls of wisdom that you have generously shared with this forum??Yeah,didnt think so.

jballscalls
09-03-2009, 12:31 AM
I - Thou shalt tax the rich unmercifully for their wealth has been handed to them and the poor need it more than they. I can't think of a single poor person who has been lifted up to anywhere but lower class as a result of government assistance, but i agree it's a bad system, the tax the rich, feed the poor system.

II - Thou shalt ignore the wishes of the middle class for they are too busy working, raising families and paying taxes. I'm middle class, i got a tax cut and my paycheck went up when obama-rama came into office, yay tax cuts!! i know i'll pay for it in cap and trade and other ways.

III - Thou shalt embrace those who are illegals, slackards, drug addicts, and on federal assistance (welfare) for they need us and will vote for us. liberals are over compassionate and do seem to like people who are f'd up more than people who are normal.

IV - Thou shalt discredit the military and its' members at every opportunity.
Every liberal I know supports the military and the troops, they generally disagree with why the troops and military are fighting middle eastern wars
V - Thou shalt oppose the death penalty for those on death row are merely "misunderstood individuals" who are victims of their upbringing.
I asked 3 liberals that are hanging out in my house right now, they all said they are for the death penalty
VI - Thou shalt, at every opportunity, declare talk radio to be evil for it exposes our views for what they really are, unrealistic, unattainable, and unsustainable. I don't think most liberals listen to talk radio other than NPR, I mean many listen to Stern, Opie and Anthony and those type of talk show, but not political.

VII - Thou shalt embrace all lifestyles, regardless of how repulsive those lifestyles are to the average American citizen Yeah i agree with this one, let people live their lives

VIII - Thou shalt always remember that every American is entitled to health care, housing, food, clothing, and education regardless the cost to taxpayers.
I think every american is entitled to education up to 12th grade if they want it. And it sure would be nice if we could find a way to get every american healthcare, food and housing, only problem is the tax the rich method isn't the way to do it. less taxes equals more jobs equals more people with insurance and houses and food.
IX - Thou shalt not speak poorly of our Muslim friends and allow them to build mosques in this country where they can speak of jihad against us; for theirs is the religion of "peace". I only know 2 muslims, and they are very much of peace. but because a small number of them are crazy we should hate them all. I mean there are no crazy christians right?

X - Thou shalt hold our anointed leader and all his czars and communist friends in the highest regard and never again question the need for his personal records and shall never ask the savior a question if he does not have access to his eleprompter.
Whats an eleprompter?? :) One of the big problems right now is many liberals are following Obama blind and not even following what he's doing, it's scary the blind allegience. but there is blind allegience on both sides thats for sure
:)

DJofSD
09-03-2009, 02:23 AM
Of course I will.In the meantime,perhaps you can point out any pearls of wisdom that you have generously shared with this forum??Yeah,didnt think so.
George Carlin had his brain droppings. ddog has his droppings too (and you need a plastic baggie for those too).