PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic software program for SALE

BM1947
08-30-2009, 11:57 PM
I have an ORIGINAL BLACK MAGIC software program that comes complere with installation disc (all updates included) the complete set instructional disc, the GREEN DONGLE(without this it wont run) and the Black leather case it comes in. I will take $657.00 which includes delivery, payable to my PAYPAL account. If you are interested you can contact me at SPOT.PLAYS@gmail.com

This has been cleared with PA already

Any questions plese email me
thanks

turfbar
08-31-2009, 07:48 AM
I own BLAM, just curious as to why you want to sell?

T

BM1947
08-31-2009, 08:48 PM
After 40 yrs of the DRF.............."its to hard to teach an old dog new tricks"

And as you know I'm losing my shirt on this..the dongle is worth the money

Lefty
09-01-2009, 01:13 AM
If you've had it less thn 30 days, they(Michael)will give you a full refund.

Tom-Oh
09-01-2009, 02:12 AM
What's so great about this software that it costs approx. 5 to 6 times the average handicapping software you can find online...?

Tom Barrister
09-01-2009, 11:54 AM
What's so great about this software that it costs approx. 5 to 6 times the average handicapping software you can find online...?

That's actually a good question, and don't forget that you have to use Pizzolla's Post Time Daily (ITSdata) files, too.

banacek
09-01-2009, 11:59 AM

One advantage is that you don't have to commit to $129/mo for data. You can buy them by the card.

Tom-Oh
09-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I get PP's for $1.50, what are you talking about $129/mo?

banacek
09-01-2009, 05:37 PM

Sure, me too..but most of the upper level software (e.g. HTR, HSH) require a data subscription.

Tom-Oh
09-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Ah, I hear ya. So why would some invest ALL this money ($600 for the software, 129/mo for PP's) to use this program? I mean, it can't pick winners and exotics every race... I don't see how it's worth your cash in the long run. I mean, I have 2 pieces of software I use for Harness racing and they were only $100 each and work fine. Usually about 50% on it's top pick every night. I don't see why someone would spend so much on this..

Rwahi1
09-01-2009, 06:57 PM
You get one PP for one track for $1.50, person who play multiple tracks(All the Tracks in the USA) for a whole month for $129, which is cheaper then buying each PP's(All Tracks) for $1.50 for a month ;)

Tom Barrister
09-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Ah, I hear ya. So why would some invest ALL this money ($600 for the software, 129/mo for PP's) to use this program? I mean, it can't pick winners and exotics every race... I don't see how it's worth your cash in the long run. I mean, I have 2 pieces of software I use for Harness racing and they were only $100 each and work fine. Usually about 50% on it's top pick every night. I don't see why someone would spend so much on this..

The commerical for Harness Helper is getting old, and no software can pick 50% winners on the top pick playing every race, not even at the harness races.

While I'm not a fan of Black Magic, I can understand somebody paying $600 for software, provided it helps them generate a positive ROI. To somebody betting $200 a race, that's just three units of profit, while the monthly subscription is only about two-thirds of a unit of profit. To the average recreational gambler, $600 is a bit steep.

Tom-Oh
09-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Commercial for Harness Helper? I'm just saying what software I use... I don't see why that's a problem.. I'm curious of why someone would pay that much when much cheaper programs are available.. I think you have the wrong impression of me, I'm not trying to sell or advertise anything here, I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible. Sorry if it seems like something else..

Tom

Wickel
09-02-2009, 04:28 PM
The other thing with BLAM, is that almost all users are on the Wizard's Forum, which you are charged for each month. It's not mandatory, but you're pretty much out of the loop if you're not a member.

Tom Barrister
09-02-2009, 09:48 PM
The other thing with BLAM, is that almost all users are on the Wizard's Forum, which you are charged for each month. It's not mandatory, but you're pretty much out of the loop if you're not a member.

Sort of like an ongoing pay-for seminar, without the need to travel, eh?

QuarterCrack
09-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Sort of like an ongoing pay-for seminar, without the need to travel, eh?

That's a very good analogy; I never thought of it like that, but that's basically what it is. It's like an ongoing seminar (or multiple simultaneous seminars) that always stays current and uses up-to-date or future examples. I find it very useful and the monthly audio recordings and DVDs (especially DVDs) are a nice supplement to the forum. The forum topics tend to be more nuts and bolts, while the DVDs and audios tend to be more rooted in theories and techniques. It's a pretty good mix.

Overall, the forum is a great resource. A lot of sharp guys there. If someone obtains this Black Magic software, I would strongly recommend joining the Wizard's forum. I can only speak for myself, but it's worth the $29/month IMO.