PDA

View Full Version : Health Care

Jen
05-21-2003, 01:17 PM
So, remember I mentioned that my company was changing health plans? Well, my husband and I have opted for the high deductible PPO and are going to put the money we're saving in my paycheck premium deductions (about $90 per paycheck) into a Medical Savings Account. It may be a risk but neither of us should be going to the doctor much anymore and we'd rather keep our money and get the tax dedution and deferment.

Maybe I'm old fashioned and should just go with an HMO but I like my doctors and want to go when I want and see the doctor I want.

We'll see how it goes!

Jen

Tom
05-21-2003, 01:31 PM
I am a little old fashioned, too, Jen.....I think doctors should bbe worrying about improving their skills, upgrading their education, reading the mew research, not rallying and bitching about the cost of their mal-practice insurance and lobbying congress to cap of jury awards. Maybe they would have a few less suits if they were focused on medicine and not law.
Remeber, somewhere out there is the worst doctor in the world...and someone has an appointment with him this afternoon.

What do you the call the medical school graduate with the lowest grades?

Doctor.