PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Late DD (8/30)

rmania
08-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Race 9, #2 Multitasker (8-1 M/L)

Race 10, #10 Patriotic Soldier (7-2 M/L)

keilan
08-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Hey rmania, you post as many winners per selections as anyone on this board but I will be truly impressed if in race 9, #2 Multitasker wins this contest. There are several need-to lead types and that doesn't bode well for Multitasker imho.

I will use both #10 Ashee and #12 Steam Iron in the 9th. I'll use your choice in the 10th Patriotic Soldier.

gl

rmania
09-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Hey rmania, you post as many winners per selections as anyone on this board but I will be truly impressed if in race 9, #2 Multitasker wins this contest. There are several need-to lead types and that doesn't bode well for Multitasker imho.

I will use both #10 Ashee and #12 Steam Iron in the 9th. I'll use your choice in the 10th Patriotic Soldier.

gl
Keilan,

Looks like we were both wrong.

As for your comment that I post as many winners per selections as anyone on this board…

Well, that may have been true a few years ago but it doesn’t appear that way now.
In case you didn’t notice I had been MIA for about three years. During that time I moved away from So Cal and I hadn’t done any cap’in.

I’m still trying to “trust” my software as it’s been pretty reliable. I’m just not believing what I’m seeing.

Case in point was this post. According to the S/W, #12 in the 10th had a big shot at winning. After making the basic adjustments this horse was shown as winning. BUT…he hadn’t been out for over a year so I threw him out. That was kind of stupid on my part especially since he won his only race as a first time starter.

In the 9th race #9 was the K.I.S.S. horse and I completely dismissed her.

Here’s to better days !! :bang: