PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Diane Watson ... Whom Does She Represent ?

toetoe
08-29-2009, 12:54 PM
A few quotes from this bigoted hybrid, all in the affected Maya Angelou accent preferred by frauds of color when speaking to mixed audiences:

"... we now have a President that looks like me ..." Um, no. Each of Dr. Watson's nostrils is more capacious than the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, and her skin is much lighter, so no --- give His Highness a break, lady.

"... when Obama succeeds, we [will] regain our status." Um, your whole communistic ideology of victimization is based on the lie that people that "look like you" ( :eek: ) have never had status, lady.

"... we now have a president from Kenya and Kansas." :lol: . I guess if you quadrangulate between Djakarta, Honolulu, Nairobi and Chicago, you'll end up in Kansas ... ? Toetoe to self: "We're not in Kenya anymore."

The new KKK: Krakatau to Kenya to Kansas ?

Also, Diane displayed the usual Baba Wawa-style horn for Tio Fidel. :eek:

andymays
08-29-2009, 12:58 PM
A few quotes from this bigoted hybrid, all in the affected Maya Angelou accent preferred by frauds of color when speaking to mixed audiences:

"... we now have a President that looks like me ..." Um, no. Each of Dr. Watson's nostrils is more capacious than the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, and her skin is much lighter, so no --- give His Highness a break, lady.

"... when Obama succeeds, we [will] regain our status." Um, your whole communistic ideology of victimization is based on the lie that people that "look like you" ( :eek: ) have never had status, lady.

"... we now have a president from Kenya and Kansas." :lol: . I guess if you quadrangulate between Djakarta, Honolulu, Nairobi and Chicago, you'll end up in Kansas ... ? Toetoe to self: "We're not in Kenya anymore."

The new KKK: Krakatau to Kenya to Kansas ?

Also, Diane displayed the usual Baba Wawa-style horn for Tio Fidel. :eek:

The "Jaw Dropping" comments that now come out on a daily basis make you wonder what country we live in! It's a not so funny joke!

ArlJim78
08-29-2009, 02:06 PM
her constituents must be busting their buttons with pride.

Tom
08-29-2009, 04:42 PM
we now have a president from Kenya

And his brother lives in the White Hut there. :lol:

What sewer did the dredge to find this nutcase?