PDA

View Full Version : You Gotta Listen to These...

boxcar
08-27-2009, 02:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/ConservativeNation#play/uploads/4/wBHfVDOJVL4

Listen particularly to Beck's interview with Rush, which in done in two parts. In one of those, Beck plays some Marxist czar's take on birth control Chicom style.
The idiot make this unbelievably stupid remark to the effect that the U.S. Constitution doesn't give anyone any right to have as many children as parents want. There are so many things wrong with this viewpoint, I would barely know where to begin to rebut it. It's no wonder at all that it's virtually impossible to have an intelligent dialogue with the radical left. What they think passes for logic is so distorted, so twisted that talking to Barney Frank's "kitchen table" makes eminently more sense.

Boxcar

jballscalls
08-27-2009, 02:56 PM
it's funny because the radical left think the same thing about you LOL you just have a different viewpoint.

toetoe
08-27-2009, 03:46 PM
it's funny because the radical left think the same thing about you LOL you just have a different viewpoint.

That's not the schoolyard taunt it appears to be, is it ? Surely you have something to contribute ... :confused:

boxcar
08-27-2009, 04:01 PM

And your point is...???? Do you expect a radical to be able to see anyone's viewpoint but his own?

Now, having asked you these questions, permit me some more, Mr. Deep Thinker. :rolleyes: I take it that you're in agreement with state-regulated birth rates? You agree with this nutjob that the Constitution doesn't give parents any right to have as many children as they choose to have? And if so, does this mean the Constitution grants the regulatory right to the U.S. government?

I'll be waiting with bated breath to be enlightened by you.

Boxcar

Show Me the Wire
08-27-2009, 04:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/ConservativeNation#play/uploads/4/wBHfVDOJVL4

Listen particularly to Beck's interview with Rush, which in done in two parts. In one of those, Beck plays some Marxist czar's take on birth control Chicom style.
The idiot make this unbelievably stupid remark to the effect that the U.S. Constitution doesn't give anyone any right to have as many children as parents want. There are so many things wrong with this viewpoint, I would barely know where to begin to rebut it. It's no wonder at all that it's virtually impossible to have an intelligent dialogue with the radical left. What they think passes for logic is so distorted, so twisted that talking to Barney Frank's "kitchen table" makes eminently more sense.

Boxcar

That is because the person does not understand the Constitution or Roe v. Wade.

The Constitution gives the Right of Privacy This is the Right Roe turned on. A woman has a right to privacy of her body, including reproductive rights to terminate a pregnancy. If the government cannot force you to birth chidren, the convers is true.

Under the Right of Privacy, the Constitution, gives the woman to have as many children she can bear, it is her reprductive right, included in the Right of Privacy.

jballscalls
08-27-2009, 08:53 PM
And your point is...???? Do you expect a radical to be able to see anyone's viewpoint but his own?

Now, having asked you these questions, permit me some more, Mr. Deep Thinker. :rolleyes: I take it that you're in agreement with state-regulated birth rates? You agree with this nutjob that the Constitution doesn't give parents any right to have as many children as they choose to have? And if so, does this mean the Constitution grants the regulatory right to the U.S. government?

I'll be waiting with bated breath to be enlightened by you.

Boxcar

You are a radical, and you don't see others viewpoints, i was just saying its the same on the right and left.

No i don't think the state should be able to tell people whether or not they can have kids or how many they can have or whether or not a woman can choose to keep or terminate her pregnancy. When it comes to our bodies, our healthcare, i don't want the gov't involved. They should pave roads, maintain police, fire, parks and a bunch of stuff like that.

I think the state should regulate how much money they give to people that have too many kids though

wes
08-27-2009, 09:01 PM
http://susie1114.com/10percentisgoodenough.html

wes

cj's dad
08-27-2009, 10:43 PM
You are a radical, and you don't see others viewpoints, i was just saying its the same on the right and left.

No i don't think the state should be able to tell people whether or not they can have kids or how many they can have or whether or not a woman can choose to keep or terminate her pregnancy. When it comes to our bodies, our healthcare, i don't want the gov't involved. They should pave roads, maintain police, fire, parks and a bunch of stuff like that.

I think the state should regulate how much money they give to people that have too many kids though

The more I read your posts the more I understand why you became a race caller --

All the turns are to the left !!

boxcar
08-27-2009, 10:58 PM

Well, gee whizikers -- since we supposedly share the same beliefs as to the role of government, then this make you as much of a radical as I am. :bang: :bang:

You see, sir, it's not so much question of seeing other viewpoints, after all, is it? Because when it comes down to it, we both can "see" (i.e. understand) differing viewpoints, but understanding them doesn't mean that we're going to be converted to them, does it? Understanding them is no guarantee they will magically invalidate our core values -- our core beliefs -- our world view. :bang: :bang: In fact...quite often better insights into other viewpoints can serve to strengthen the rightness of our own.

Boxcar

JustRalph
08-28-2009, 01:41 AM
The more I read your posts the more I understand why you became a race caller --

All the turns are to the left !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: