PDA

View Full Version : $425K used to stimulate inmates

GaryG
08-25-2009, 06:05 PM
The administration is showing it's compassion for jail inmates by sending them stimulus checks. I would not be surprised if some of the dead were receiving checks as well. Those federal employees are top notch aren't they?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08252009/news/nationalnews/425g_in_stimulus_checks_sent_to_prison_i_186445.ht m

DJofSD
08-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Smells like a Chi-town ACORN pay off for all those votes they were able to obtain. I wonder where the checks for all those dead voters is going to be sent.

JustRalph
08-25-2009, 08:32 PM
The administration is showing it's compassion for jail inmates by sending them stimulus checks. I would not be surprised if some of the dead were receiving checks as well. Those federal employees are top notch aren't they?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08252009/news/nationalnews/425g_in_stimulus_checks_sent_to_prison_i_186445.ht m

yep.........in May Dead people got Stimulus checks

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/your_money/consumer/090514_Dead_People_Get_Stimulus_Checks

I can't wait until they take over healthcare and have to send you paperwork........or god forbid medicine............

NJ Stinks
08-25-2009, 09:56 PM
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! :eek:

"We now return control of your television set to you until next week...."

Just don't go to FAUX News. :lol:

Tom
08-25-2009, 10:18 PM

Just don't go to FAUX News. :lol:

You certainly manage to avoid ALL FACTS AND IDEAS and sink to FOX IS BAD faster than anyone. Man, try using your head for more than an attic.

DJofSD
08-25-2009, 10:34 PM
With apologies to Pink Floyd: there's some one in his head but it's not him.

riskman
08-25-2009, 10:44 PM
This is "change we can believe in"--money allocated under a ear mark "cash for convicts." Nice going there, Barry.

boxcar
08-25-2009, 11:39 PM
You certainly manage to avoid ALL FACTS AND IDEAS and sink to FOX IS BAD faster than anyone. Man, try using your head for more than an attic.

I would to God that his head was even fit to be used even for that purpose. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
08-26-2009, 12:21 AM
Oh yea. This is all Obama's fault. The pathetic right, led by Rupert Murdoch, declared it so.

And you tell me to use my head. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

With all due respect, you telling me to stick to the facts, Tom, is a joke.

boxcar
08-26-2009, 01:21 AM
Oh yea. This is all Obama's fault. The pathetic right, led by Rupert Murdoch, declared it so.

Well...if no one is running with this story, just goes to show how deep down in the tank the MSM is with BO. They will be with him to the bitter end. :lol: :lol: They would follow their beloved Marxist to the depths of hell in service to him.

Boxcar

boxcar
08-26-2009, 01:30 AM

This isn't the real point. The real point is that the U.S. government can't find its way out of a wet paper bag -- but this is the very government you blindly trust. This is the government you have sold your soul to.

Did you hear, btw, that the 10-year projection for the deficit was "only" off 28%? :lol: :lol: They project now that it'll be in the neighborhood of "only" 9 Tril. But I hear BO is working hard to trim the budget. I heard that one less vacation next year is in his plans. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

hcap
08-26-2009, 05:05 AM

Just don't go to FAUX News. :lol:I admire your tenacity trying to set right :rolleyes: all the PA crybaby conservatives in so many silly threads.

On the other hand we could just post this as a simple rebuttal to almost ALL of their 24/7 constant babbling...........

Talk about BushDerangementSyndrome !!!!!

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/26/Glenn_beck_retarded_crying.png

DJofSD
08-26-2009, 08:10 AM
They can't be silly. You seem to join all of them. If they were silly I would think you'd pass on some of them. But then we all know that thinking is what liberals only do when they are forced to and until then it's all gut level emotions and making themselves feel good, isn't it.

NJ Stinks
08-26-2009, 04:30 PM
But then we all know that thinking is what liberals only do when they are forced to and until then it's all gut level emotions and making themselves feel good, isn't it.

Keep telling yourself that, DJ, if it somehow makes you feel better.

Hcap, that picture says it all! :lol:

Lefty
08-26-2009, 05:17 PM
WOW! And this the same govt you libs' want in charge of your healthcare! :ThmbDown:

ddog
08-26-2009, 05:40 PM
let's see 1700(maybe) out of 52MILLION checks mailed out and maybe some of that 1700 WERE due the checks of 250.00.

yeah, i would take that error rate.

No doctor or hospital is close to that good.

thinking and facts in these thread, now that's a bonehead expectation.
:D

ddog
08-26-2009, 05:45 PM
This isn't the real point. The real point is that the U.S. government can't find its way out of a wet paper bag -- but this is the very government you blindly trust. This is the government you have sold your soul to.

Did you hear, btw, that the 10-year projection for the deficit was "only" off 28%? :lol: :lol: They project now that it'll be in the neighborhood of "only" 9 Tril. But I hear BO is working hard to trim the budget. I heard that one less vacation next year is in his plans. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

and yet you blindly accept the gvt budget on mil and dark matters?

You do know that mil was up 14.8% on the last durables report?

Waste waste waste. spend spend spend , if it's broken ,Iraq/AFG, just throw some more money at the rat hole, that's all you conned :lol: ever think about. :bang:

Lefty
08-26-2009, 07:16 PM
dog, ya got bakrds. It's the libs' that think throwing money at every prob is the answer. Look at education. In a shables; controlled by the teachers union, yet you keep hearing more money for education.
this latest govt, faux pas, is just one more in a long line.

DJofSD
08-27-2009, 08:15 AM
let's see 1700(maybe) out of 52MILLION checks mailed out and maybe some of that 1700 WERE due the checks of 250.00.

yeah, i would take that error rate.

No doctor or hospital is close to that good.

thinking and facts in these thread, now that's a bonehead expectation.
:D
Let's have you, personally, cover the total amount of those 1,700 checks.

How do you feel about the misspent money now?

boxcar
08-27-2009, 12:18 PM
and yet you blindly accept the gvt budget on mil and dark matters?

You do know that mil was up 14.8% on the last durables report?

Waste waste waste. spend spend spend , if it's broken ,Iraq/AFG, just throw some more money at the rat hole, that's all you conned :lol: ever think about. :bang:

You're groping in the dark as usual. You know nothing about what I believe. You're as blind as a bat (in multiple ways) and probably will always be so.

Boxcar

boxcar
08-27-2009, 12:21 PM
Let's have you, personally, cover the total amount of those 1,700 checks.

How do you feel about the misspent money now?

Yeah...it's always easier to gloss over those kinds of errors when it's so easily forgotten just whose money that is. :bang: :bang:

Boxcar
P.S. Doggie, it ain't the government's! :rolleyes: