PDA

View Full Version : Ready for circumcision?Big Brother says you will

BlueShoe
08-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Govenment intrusion into our lives marches ever onward.Now the Center for Disease Control (CDC) intends to make circumcision mandatory.
www.Examiner.com/x-16813-Legal-News-Examiner~y2009m8d24-Circumcision-to-become-mandatory-in-the-United-States (http://www.Examiner.com/x-16813-Legal-News-Examiner~y2009m8d24-Circumcision-to-become-mandatory-in-the-United-States)

ArlJim78
08-24-2009, 10:03 PM
umm, wouldn't this fall under a mans right to do what he wants with his body?
or male reproductive rights?

boxcar
08-24-2009, 10:31 PM
umm, wouldn't this fall under a mans right to do what he wants with his body?
or male reproductive rights?

Only women have some rights over their body. Men have none. This is a liberal's idea of equality. :D

Boxcar

ArlJim78
08-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Only women have some rights over their body. Men have none. This is a liberal's idea of equality. :D

Boxcar
where in the constitution does it say that the government can mandate that my penis be cut off?:lol:

boxcar
08-24-2009, 10:39 PM
where in the constitution does it say that the government can mandate that my penis be cut off?:lol:

I betcha that that new activist judge Sotamyer would dig something up. Stay tuned...

Boxcar

exactaplayer
08-24-2009, 10:42 PM
You guys are getting yourselves all wee wee'd up. :lol: Put both hands on your keyboard and relax, nobody is going to take away your gun. :lol:

ArlJim78
08-24-2009, 11:15 PM
if there ever was an issue to get wee wee'd up about, this is it!:D

boxcar
08-24-2009, 11:33 PM
if there ever was an issue to get wee wee'd up about, this is it!:D

EP doesn't get worked up over this because he's probably working with only a peashooter, anyway. Poor folks don't worry very much about potential loses because they don't have a heck of a lot to lose in the first place.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
08-24-2009, 11:47 PM
maybe this will be a Cash for Clunkers type deal, turn in your old broken down model for $4,500 and receive a modern government approved model.

i got a million of them.:D

BlueShoe
08-25-2009, 03:36 PM
Okay fellas,now that the idea has kind of sunk in,are you ready for the all wise,all powerful Feds to change the angle of your dangle?They can set up local chop shops,kind of like your friendly neighborhood barber.When you are ready to go,you just walk in and tell the doc,"take a little off the top but leave the sides longer".

Black Ruby
08-25-2009, 03:50 PM

Well, circumcision isn't cutting off the penis, just removing the foreskin. And the CDC doesn't make laws, just recommends policy. In fact, here's what the CDC says if you follow one of the links from the article:

As CDC proceeds with the development of public
health recommendations for the United States,
individual men may wish to consider circumcision
as an additional HIV prevention measure, but they
must recognize that circumcision 1) does carry
risks and costs that must be considered in addition
to potential benefits; 2) has only proven effective
in reducing the risk of infection through insertive
vaginal sex; and 3) confers only partial protection
and should be considered only in conjunction with
other proven prevention measures (abstinence,
mutual monogamy, reduced number of sex
partners, and correct and consistent condom use).

ArlJim78
08-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Well, circumcision isn't cutting off the penis, just removing the foreskin. And the CDC doesn't make laws, just recommends policy. In fact, here's what the CDC says if you follow one of the links from the article:

I would have thought that the rolling on the floor laughing smilie was enough of an indicator to not take my post so literally.

Black Ruby
08-25-2009, 04:46 PM
I would have thought that the rolling on the floor laughing smilie was enough of an indicator to not take my post so literally.

That smilie looks more like Limbaugh's on Hillbilly heroin again and he's fallen and he can't get up than it does a ROFL.

ArlJim78
08-25-2009, 09:06 PM
That smilie looks more like Limbaugh's on Hillbilly heroin again and he's fallen and he can't get up than it does a ROFL.
really? i could have sworn it was Obama back on crack.

Valuist
08-25-2009, 09:31 PM

That would imply that he had given it up at some point.

Tom
08-25-2009, 10:22 PM

Back?

Tom
08-25-2009, 10:30 PM
mNrvorxZp7s

kenwoodallpromos
08-25-2009, 10:52 PM
It'a done deal since the Jews control the USA Govt!!LOL!!

ArlJim78
08-25-2009, 11:15 PM
that guy who played the moyle on Seinfeld was brilliant. hilarious.

BlueShoe
08-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Hey,I just thought of something,dont Muslims circumcise all of their male children?Am starting to smell a sinister plot behind all this,first the scalpel and then the mosque.And Obummur is behind the whole thing.See,we told you he was secretly still a Muslim.

JustRalph
08-26-2009, 01:00 AM
Hey,I just thought of something,dont Muslims circumcise all of their male children?Am starting to smell a sinister plot behind all this,first the scalpel and then the mosque.And Obummur is behind the whole thing.See,we told you he was secretly still a Muslim.

Only one problem.........the bastards do it to their women too..........

ddog
08-26-2009, 04:13 PM

I THINK that falls under "promote the general welfare and form a more perfect union" type stuff?

:lol:

BillW
08-26-2009, 04:21 PM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/150394

Warren Henry
08-26-2009, 05:38 PM
I THINK that falls under "promote the general welfare and form a more perfect union" type stuff?

DDog is a true Constitutional Scholar.

jballscalls
08-26-2009, 05:40 PM
who wants a covered wagon anyways

ddog
08-26-2009, 05:49 PM
DDog is a true Constitutional Scholar.

YOU stepped in it.

DO i need to explain?

Warren Henry
08-26-2009, 05:59 PM
YOU stepped in it.

DO i need to explain?

I either don't understand your post, or you misunderstood mine. :confused:
I was admiring your funny post and twist on the words. I enjoy your ability to use the language. :jump:

I don't agree with some of your posts, but I always enjoy the way you say it. :ThmbUp:

Show Me the Wire
08-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Warren Henry:

I think he was alluding to a better fit of the specific body parts, through the more perfect union statement.

Warren Henry
08-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Warren Henry:

I think he was alluding to a better fit of the specific body parts, through the more perfect union statement.
Yes, that was my take on it. And I admired that twist on the phrase.

BlueShoe
02-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Okay, it has been a year and a half since Big Brother told us we would all have to, um, have a little taken off of the top. Did all you fellas get that little chore taken care of? Now along comes another thread telling us that in San Fransicko we could not get the job done, even if we wanted to. Well, which is it?:confused: Must we all move to Moscow by the Bay in order to preserve the angle of our dangle? Or is all of this confusion just another sinister far left plot?

Tom
02-23-2011, 09:48 AM
I went with a comb-over.

Ocala Mike
02-23-2011, 01:47 PM
I thought sure this was a conservative idea. Don't they want to cut everything?

Ocala Mike