PDA

View Full Version : Hook & Ladder 2 yr filly just beat field of boys

WinterTriangle
08-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Hook Me Up, Saratoga Race 6, just blew away a field of boys. Linda Rice turfer, 5.5F, Garcia up.

It's the year of the fillies, I think. :)

ghostyapper
08-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Hook Me Up, Saratoga Race 6, just blew away a field of boys. Linda Rice turfer, 5.5F, Garcia up.

Is Big Truck still running?

Java Gold@TFT
08-24-2009, 07:10 PM

Nice run no matter what but she was an MTO and the race came off the turf. Her two stablemates from Rice were early scratches when the race came off.

Grits
08-24-2009, 08:02 PM

WT, true, its the year of the filly. Its the year of filly, Linda Rice at Saratoga too. I wish she'd go home. LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLL She's hurting my exactas.

BIG49010
08-24-2009, 09:43 PM
They had a great interview with her on A.M. Saratoga which I pick up on my dish, she talked about entering multiple horses for the 5 1/2 grass races and how she gate schools them to fire earily. She seems like a very nice lady.

WinterTriangle
08-24-2009, 11:57 PM
WT, true, its the year of the filly. Its the year of filly, Linda Rice at Saratoga too.

Hey, I like Carla Gaines, Kathy Walsh and of course Helen Pitts.
Jane Cibelli did a great job with Chirac!!
Judith Parke did okay at Oaklawn this year, and there's a few others like Catherine Day Phillips, Teresa Pompay, I follow.
Stepahanie Beattie, I dunno, she must have some kind of majic. :confused:

WinterTriangle
08-25-2009, 03:32 AM
OMG, how did I somehow not include Josie Carroll? My bad.

salty
08-25-2009, 03:58 AM
Linda Rice is my favorite triner to bet. I remember last year at saratoga I hit the Linda Rice Super, $2 paid $3,400 I think. The last time i saw a chance for a repeat she had three seperate horses entered for a race at belmont, one was scratched. her other two came first and second. I wish there was the third just to see a Linda Rice Tri. Anyways, Linda Rice + Alan Garcia + Sprint = money in the bank. :cool: