#3 GRANTOR
#11 TRIPPEDOUTOFADREAM
TMP: #4 COFFEE CAKE

RACE 10
#1/1A ENGLAND ENTRY
#9 WALK THE LINE CS

cees with dees
08-24-2009, 11:59 AM
That's what makes this game so great. I looked at your Saratoga list and can't make a case for a single horse on it.
I watch these races and go over them with a fine tooth comb and believe me, there are many legit longshots to be had. I just don't let the odds board determine my bets.
Good luck today and if I'm wrong, I hope you catch.
Ben

Chris Longshot
08-24-2009, 12:59 PM
That's what makes this game so great. I looked at your Saratoga list and can't make a case for a single horse on it.
I watch these races and go over them with a fine tooth comb and believe me, there are many legit longshots to be had. I just don't let the odds board determine my bets.
Good luck today and if I'm wrong, I hope you catch.
Ben

Thanks cee, the way the tracks been playing you might be on to something, last few days on the main and even the turf course, the closers have been going nowhere on the outside, seems you want to be no worse than the 3 path from the rail, as far as your statement, in this game, I never want to see what everbody else sees anyway, what makes horseracing so challenging, is that things happen on the racetrack that seem unfathomable daily, to me that's what makes this game financially rewarding as well as entertaining too. I take it to the extreme at times I will admit but can't say looking back over the years, I would ever ever change my approach. That being said, your NY threads are much appreciated by many members, I'm sure, including myself, I enjoy reading it, your willingness to take stands, astute observations and informitive capping, I'm sure clarifies things nicely for members on the forum. As far as myself, I willingly sacrifice consistency for the big score! I only wish I could provide the detailed explanations you provide daily but its often difficult because of time, plus I rely more on trends, hunches, observations and feel than forms on a pp obviously.

G/L Buddy!!! Keep up your enthusiasm!!!!