PDA

View Full Version : Nehantic Kat

jognlope
08-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Wins 9th at Spa. I had my eyes closed, thinking "oh no, not again," and then he came from last to first. Tagg in winner's circle.

joanied
08-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Barclay in the winner's circle = :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

jognlope
08-23-2009, 10:53 PM
I missed you Joanied, where were you, on a trail ride ? :) I got too sour in the other threads, had to back off and re-examine self.

Yeah I was really thrilled, and I just thought Nehantic Cat was a dud, not today!

slew101
08-23-2009, 11:06 PM
This was a super effort from Nehantic Kat. She was checked hard on the far turn, losing all his momentum, yet restarted and still won.

Hurricanefrank
08-23-2009, 11:21 PM
This was a super effort from Nehantic Kat. She was checked hard on the far turn, losing all his momentum, yet restarted and still won.
sure was, ran me over as I was heavily invested in Vivi's Book. JR gave her a winning ride but she wasn't a match late for the Kat.

WinterTriangle
08-24-2009, 12:07 AM
It helps to look up the NFT sires (non firm turf) when the ground is soft, then combine them with top 9F turf sire reports.

Tomorow's Cat had pretty good stats. 40% turf wins overall.

Thunderpuddles (Weathered) had excellent stats, and the Hennesey horse( Remarkable Remy) too, but was scratched.

joanied
08-24-2009, 01:46 PM
I missed you Joanied, where were you, on a trail ride ? :) I got too sour in the other threads, had to back off and re-examine self.

Yeah I was really thrilled, and I just thought Nehantic Cat was a dud, not today!

Hey jog.... thanks:blush: nice to be missed:) ...I wish I was on a trail ride...but we are harvesting the malt barley...so I've been especially busy...got to spend a few minutes here & there on the board, but didn't post but maybe a few times...and we are still harvesting...another 65 acres and we're done...it rained this morning, so the combine wasn't able to go...I can't wait for it to be over...next up will be the 'killer' harvest...in Oct. we do the sugar beets...I'll have to record the Traver's this wkend...

take care...hang in there, jog:)