PDA

View Full Version : DMR

SoCalCircuit
08-21-2009, 03:36 PM
anyone have any thoughts on del mar tonight? the first half of the card doesnt appear to have too much value, but it looks like things could get a bit crazy in the pick 4 races.
In race 6 - With the exception that Gomez hasnt been riding that great at del mar, I think the :7: should take be good here. Not a great field at all, but this claim should have enough to take care of business and win
In race 7 the :5: looks like it has about everything in its favor. If not, the :8: :9: or :10: should come in to seal the deal.
Race 8 - Not sure I like the favorite here, probably will play :2: :5: :10: :11:
I really like the :12: in race 9, youknowwhatilike. Almost put a win together last time out but his late run was just timed a little off. May get some good value especially with that post. 6-1 ml. If not, I also like the :6: :8: :11:
7/5,8,9,10/2,5,10,11/6,8,11,12 @ $64

Anyone else handicap the card yet?

CBedo
08-21-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm behind schedule today (too many cocktails last night), but a cursory look does seem to point to some value today. The only negativity I have is going to Del Mar, sitting in the Clubhouse Terrace...to watch three maiden claimers and two starter allowances. Good luck today.