PDA

View Full Version : how do i check if a horse ran back?

Robert Fischer
08-18-2009, 11:22 PM
DRF.com has workout search, what is the link to the search to check a horse's most recent races/dates ?

I usually just put them in calracing but certain tracks like arlington will not come up.

Thanks,

Jay

Joey D
08-19-2009, 08:38 AM
You can use the horse watch on drf.com but you have to register. It allows you to save a list of horses with notes on each. It can be set to email you when the horse is entered, works out or runs, just click the boxes next to each and hit save.

DJofSD
08-19-2009, 10:30 AM
If you are looking for notifications about horses entered to run, BRIS has their Stable Alert service: http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=stablealert

macguy
08-19-2009, 03:29 PM
equibase.com also offers their "virtual stable" option for free.

bisket
08-19-2009, 04:38 PM
one thing equibase gives with its workouts is how the time of the work compares with the other works at the same distance that day. drf doesn't offer this with its workout list. i have both and they are emailed to me every day. so when a horse races that i want to bet on i get a notice in my email. i really use this in the lead up to the triple crown races. with developing 3 year olds in the winter and spring if you know what your doing you can really make some money. horse come in at good odds all the time. i hit a 700$ tri and the exacta on the blue grass this year

Robert Fischer
08-19-2009, 07:54 PM
yea i have the watches... what i am looking for is a search that shows the most recent date of last race.
I was about to add a horse last night to my watch list, but it turns out he already ran back and won on the 16th for $23 (which is the horse i wanted to see if he ran back before adding).
Calracing works well but not for tracks like arlington. Formulator is a pay service that can do it along with trainer name. For now google will have to be enough.