PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Stifle Some of the Anti racing Idiots

Java Gold@TFT
08-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Sometimes I think if we can bombard these idiots they will get frustrated. Of course I doubt it but it can'r hurt. Please leave a comment for this particular idiot in his blog today about the cruelty of racing horses at Saratoga (which by the way pays a good portion of any salary he makes.)

http://blog.timesunion.com/animalrights/the-sport-of-kings/467/#comments

Thanks, it can't hurt to leave even one sentence for ill informed jerks like this.

horseraceguy101
08-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Well i don't want to get involved with that as those people will never listen. But people like that really piss me off. They have no idea what their talking about. In a way it's no use just let them complain, they will never understand or listen. Just now I've noticed almost everyone who is anti horse racing has never even owned a horse, their are acceptions to this. But I don't think a lot have.

andymays
08-17-2009, 02:43 PM
When a Horse gets sick or injured in the wild they get a visit from a Mountain Lion and some Vultures! Maybe this guy should go out and protest against Mountain Lions and Vultures.

Horse Racing treats it's animals well 99.99% of the time!

horseraceguy101
08-17-2009, 02:48 PM
okay so I lied I had to go write a comment. I thought it was pretty good. It was by Joe. So let me know what you think if you so choose to read it. After writing so much there, I don't have much to say here lol.

illinoisbred
08-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Does Saratoga Race Course advertise in this paper?My guess would be no.I work for a newspaper and from experience there are no bigger whores in the world than publishers and editors of newspapers.Give them a nickel and no bad word,refuse to advertise,watch out!

Java Gold@TFT
08-17-2009, 02:56 PM
Does Saratoga Race Course advertise in this paper?My guess would be no.I work for a newspaper and from experience there are no bigger whores in the world than publishers and editors of newspapers.Give them a nickel and no bad word,refuse to advertise,watch out!
The paper in question dedicates about 3-4 pages per day to Saratoga. NYRA also advertises every giveaway day and every other special event with their own paid ads.

BUD
08-17-2009, 04:57 PM
I gave my 2 pents

Glory boys like that-A dime a dozen