PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Giovino

BillW
08-17-2009, 03:18 AM
As the 7th PA gathering unfolds, keep your thoughts with Charlie, a yearly attendee to the PA bash at Saratoga as he fights Cancer ... Maybe if you get a chance, leave a get well wish on the blog for him. The messages are getting passed on!

http://www.charliegiovino.blogspot.com/

thanks,

Bill

stuball
08-18-2009, 07:19 AM
I tried to post a message for Charlie but after I typed it I was asked a password question. Don't know what that was about.....if someone knows or else please pass on my best wishes to him..

Stuball :confused:

BillW
08-18-2009, 11:33 AM
I tried to post a message for Charlie but after I typed it I was asked a password question. Don't know what that was about.....if someone knows or else please pass on my best wishes to him..

Did you try to just add a comment to one of the blog posts? If you want to post a full blog article I have the password somewhere, just PM me. Thanks Stu!

John
08-19-2009, 01:57 PM

Here is information on Charlie NEW PHONE #: (774)826-4556

Also, F.Y.I. (Hint, hint ) Address is: Charles Giovino, Unit 41C (Rm. 132A)
Veteran's Administration
(Brocton Campus)
940 Belmont Street
Brocton, MA 02301

I talked to Charlie Tuesday morning and he is hanging in there. Phone calls and cards would be nice.

Thanks
John