PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER COP TASER;THE WORST YET

INFRONT07
08-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Just saw this on CNN wish I had the link.cop stops a mother with her children in the car.tells her to get out of the car.after talking to the cop she tries to get back in her car;he pulls her out of the car then gives her the taser.she gets up and tries to get in her car.again she get;s the taser.she tries to get to her knee;s he pushs her down to the ground.
she had told the cop she was not speeding or talking on her cell;so I don;t know why he stopped her.he went way too far.This guy should not be a cop;there;s NO defence for this.:mad:
SHE WAS NOT CHARGED WITH ANYTHING.This has to stop;this is not NAZI GERMANY.there;s no excuse for this.

46zilzal
08-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Tell them it is safe, which countless episodes show otherwise, and these power mad idiots will use it instead of common sense.

The RCMP is under mandate currently to review its use throughout the country.

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Just saw this on CNN wish I had the link.cop stops a mother with her children in the car.tells her to get out of the car.after talking to the cop she tries to get back in her car;he pulls her out of the car then gives her the taser.she gets up and tries to get in her car.again she get;s the taser.she tries to get to her knee;s he pushs her down to the ground.
she had told the cop she was not speeding or talking on her cell;so I don;t know why he stopped her.he went way too far.This guy should not be a cop;there;s NO defence for this.:mad:
SHE WAS NOT CHARGED WITH ANYTHING.This has to stop;this is not NAZI GERMANY.there;s no excuse for this.

Tasers are very effective if used properly. If your facts are correct, he's a bad cop. But his actions don't mean we live in Nazi Germany. Most cops do a great job.

46zilzal
08-14-2009, 07:02 PM
out of control

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/141747/pregnant_mother_tasered_at_baptism_party_(video)/

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2009, 07:02 PM
she had told the cop she was not speeding or talking on her cell;so I don;t know why he stopped her.Gee, if that's all it takes to get out of a traffic stop....:lol:

And all the guys in prison who claim they're innocent probably are, right INFRONT07?

Not defending this guy's actions in any way (I know nothing other than what you posted here), but to say "she had told the cop she was not speeding or talking on her cell, so I don't know why he stopped her" struck me as very funny.

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2009, 07:05 PM
out of controlI agree. Let's get rid of tasers so that we can go back to good ol' fashioned skull cracking with night sticks and blackjacks....then we can make sure a little bit o' brain damage is the norm instead of these SCARE TACTIC STORIES you post all the time about these RARE INSTANCES when cops go nuts or the VERY RARE case when a taser actually kill someone.

Or maybe instead of tasers you'd rather the crazy cops grab for their service revolvers instead, thereby GUARANTEEING grave bodily harm and/or death...instead of the 99% non-lethal taser.

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2009, 07:08 PM
I agree. Let's get rid of tasers so that we can go back to good ol' fashioned skull cracking with night sticks and blackjacks....then we can make sure a little bit o' brain damage is the norm instead of these SCARE TACTIC STORIES you post all the time about these RARE INSTANCES when cops go nuts or the VERY RARE case when a taser actually kill someone.

Or maybe instead of tasers you'd rather the crazy cops grab for their service revolvers instead, thereby GUARANTEEING grave bodily harm and/or death...instead of the 99% non-lethal taser.

I hate when I totally and completely agree with you. Great post.

INFRONT07
08-14-2009, 08:25 PM
Tasers are very effective if used properly. If your facts are correct, he's a bad cop. But his actions don't mean we live in Nazi Germany. Most cops do a great job.
Yes most cops do a good job and yes tasers are very effective WHEN USED PROPERLY.This was not the case with this woman.no there was no sound so I don;t know why he stopped her.But she was not charged with anything so it does look like the cop was way out of line using the taser not once but twice.
my point is it could have been me or you or someone in your family at the mercy of this power happy cop.
The referance to nazi germany comes from a friend many years ago who lived there before during and after the war.The local police had way too much power and could make your life hell;let alone kill you with no questions asked.
The guards in the camps enjoyed killing the inmates after a while more and more
POWER in the wrong hands is never a good thing.
please watch the film unless they bury it and you decide.think if it was you or yours.
the law suit has already been filed and the cop is on desk duty.Remember if she had broken a law she would have been charged;so there was no need to use the taser;right?

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2009, 08:27 PM
Yes most cops do a good job and yes tasers are very effective WHEN USED PROPERLY.This was not the case with this woman.no there was no sound so I don;t know why he stopped her.But she was not charged with anything so it does look like the cop was way out of line using the taser not once but twice.
my point is it could have been me or you or someone in your family at the mercy of this power happy cop.
The referance to nazi germany comes from a friend many years ago who lived there before during and after the war.The local police had way too much power and could make your life hell;let alone kill you with no questions asked.
The guards in the camps enjoyed killing the inmates after a while more and more
POWER in the wrong hands is never a good thing.
please watch the film unless they bury it and you decide.think if it was you or yours.
the law suit has already been filed and the cop is on desk duty.Remember if she had broken a law she would have been charged;so there was no need to use the taser;right?

Please see Pace's response above as he has already addressed and anticipated all of your arguments.

cj's dad
08-14-2009, 08:29 PM
yet another SHOCKING incident !

INFRONT07
08-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Gee, if that's all it takes to get out of a traffic stop....:lol:

And all the guys in prison who claim they're innocent probably are, right INFRONT07?

Not defending this guy's actions in any way (I know nothing other than what you posted here), but to say "she had told the cop she was not speeding or talking on her cell, so I don't know why he stopped her" struck me as very funny.
PA
No need to insult me for posting something I saw and found very unfair.and no they are not all innocent but there are way too many that are.you are dating yourself the cops use phone books now;leaves no marks.
sorry I even posted this but I thought it would be of interest.please don;t bother to respond I wont post off topic again.Your the guy with all the power;peace brother May it never happen to you or yours:confused:

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2009, 08:45 PM
PA
No need to insult me for posting something I saw and found very unfair.and no they are not all innocent but there are way too many that are.you are dating yourself the cops use phone books now;leaves no marks.
sorry I even posted this but I thought it would be of interest.please don;t bother to respond I wont post off topic again.Your the guy with all the power;peace brother May it never happen to you or yours:confused:

It was an interesting post - but your conclusions seemed over the top (Nazi Germany).

JustRalph
08-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Damn, she told him she didn't do it...............what more do you want?

Too bad that officer wasn't around to Taze this bitch............huh?

http://blog.timesunion.com/parenting/4170/mother-in-crash-that-killed-eight-was-drinking-using-pot/

kenwoodallpromos
08-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Since CNN did not put it on their website, I'll believe it when I see a link!

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Since CNN did not put it on their website, I'll believe it when I see a link!

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Woman+Tasered+front+children+obstructing+traffic/1890494/story.html

Warren Henry
08-14-2009, 10:09 PM
The woman admitted she was arguing with the officer trying to talk her way out of a ticket, and not doing what she was told

Once again, we have a citizen who did not follow the orders given by the officer. That can lead nowhere but trouble.

Every parent should teach their children to obey the command/request of a police officer. If you think you have been treated improperly, do not argue with the officer, take it up in a court of law later.

Was the officer justified in tazering the woman? I have no clue. But, I doubt it would have happened if she had stayed in her car and stayed civil.

prospector
08-14-2009, 10:12 PM
yet another SHOCKING incident !
shocking someone watches cnn

bigmack
08-14-2009, 10:16 PM
dHyw9LHTSF8

pandy
08-14-2009, 10:23 PM
I saw the video, that cop is a wimp, he tasered a woman with her 3 kids in the van, he should be ashamed to call himself a man. And the guy who zapped the 72 old grand ma a few weeks ago is a total putz too.

Marlin
08-14-2009, 10:44 PM
I saw the video, that cop is a wimp, he tasered a woman with her 3 kids in the van, he should be ashamed to call himself a man. And the guy who zapped the 72 old grand ma a few weeks ago is a total putz too.A complete tool. That lady sure looked dangerous to me. Oh wait she wasn't following the tool's orders. TAZE away. And if the kids start crying TAZE them too.:rolleyes:

slewis
08-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Once again, we have a citizen who did not follow the orders given by the officer. That can lead nowhere but trouble.

Every parent should teach their children to obey the command/request of a police officer. If you think you have been treated improperly, do not argue with the officer, take it up in a court of law later.

Was the officer justified in tazering the woman? I have no clue. But, I doubt it would have happened if she had stayed in her car and stayed civil.

Orders??
You fool.

How's about every parent should teach their children that they have certain rights and ONLY listen to a police officers requests if it's within the reasonable scope of those rights and the law.
Have respect for the officers difficult job and say "Sir" or "Officer" but dont be afraid to ask a question and an explanation what you did to break a law.
If the officer is angry about that request give him any info he wants, then call for help.

I again remind those thickheads on here that traffic infractions are not felony's and we cant have our law enforcement people tazing everyone who J walks or fails to clean their dog's poop.

slewis
08-14-2009, 11:52 PM
I just watched this video and Im hysterical laughing.

I feel so bad for this poor woman.

So PA, Warren Henry, and SPA MIke.....

What should we do with this cop......???

I say promote him!!! Make him Chief of the Chief of all police.

Are you guys kidding???

Now Im going to hear the BS "what if she pulled a weapon" and "the cop has to protect himself"....

Face it, this a-hole was dying to try out his new toy....

If this guy did this to my wife, he'd wish he had become a fireman.

What a POS.

Again, great lawsuit AND CIVIL SUIT this woman has.

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2009, 11:55 PM

Are you guys kidding???

Now Im going to hear the BS "what if she pulled a weapon" and "the cop has to protect himself"....

What a POS.

Whoa Slew, I hadn't seen the video at the time of my posting. I said if the video showed what the first poster described, then he's a bad cop. I then went on to say, in essence, that we aren't Nazi Germany b/c of Taser incidents. I think we probably agree.

slewis
08-15-2009, 12:07 AM
Whoa Slew, I hadn't seen the video at the time of my posting. I said if the video showed what the first poster described, then he's a bad cop. I then went on to say, in essence, that we aren't Nazi Germany b/c of Taser incidents. I think we probably agree.

LOL,

Hey S Mike.... you know what really scares me about this video?

The fact that this cop KNOWS the situation is being video taped on the police cam!

I mean that is really scary. It shows that he's ...psychotic! and he's carrying a weapon.....

And those poor kids must have crying.....scary.

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2009, 12:09 AM
LOL,

Hey S Mike.... you know what really scares me about this video?

The fact that this cop KNOWS the situation is being video taped on the police cam!

I mean that is really scary. It shows that he's ...psychotic! and he's carrying a weapon.....

And those poor kids must have crying.....scary.

I've now seen the video, and I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think comparing the United States of America to Nazi Germany is over the top.

slewis
08-15-2009, 12:17 AM
I've now seen the video, and I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think comparing the United States of America to Nazi Germany is over the top.

I agree,....but maybe if we showed this video to everyone who was thinking of immigrating here then......, oh, never mind...we could never pull it off.:lol:

Warren Henry
08-15-2009, 12:43 AM
The cop is probably a total axx. But, the woman would not have been tazed if she had stayed in her car to start with or had immediately gotten back into her car when he told her to do so.

Sometimes bad things happen to people who do stupid things when pulled over by a cop. I think the lady in question behaved stupidly. She probably didn't deserve the treatment she got, but she had it within her power to avoid that outcome.

kenwoodallpromos
08-15-2009, 04:38 AM
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Woman+Tasered+front+children+obstructing+traffic/1890494/story.html
"Again, Harmon says, she refuted the allegation and asked to see the officer's radar reading. When he turned back towards his car, she stepped out of her vehicle, and the officer pointed a Taser device at her.
A minute later, after the 5'4" part time school bus driver was yanked from the car by the 6'2" officer and Tasered twice"
So, she thought the cop was going to show her the radar reading back at his car, stepped out, got back in when a taser was pointed at her, then pulled from the car and tasered. The only thing I can see she did wrong was pull over where there was no shoulder room; Of course, if she tried that, she would probably have been shot!

lsbets
08-15-2009, 07:26 AM
Too many police officers have been too quick to use a taser and have done harm to citizens of this country, in some cases killing them.

We are not subservient to the police. They work for the state and are subservient to the citizens. I cannot get over this mindset that gives the police cart blanche to bully and abuse the citizenry. That is un American. Unless they taze Nancy Pelosi, then it is entertaining.

JustRalph
08-15-2009, 07:59 AM
Ah, a new bumper sticker...........

Too many police officers have been too quick to use a taser and have done harm to citizens of this country, in some cases killing them.

We are not subservient to the police. They work for the state and are subservient to the citizens. I cannot get over this mindset that gives the police cart blanche to bully and abuse the citizenry. That is un American. Unless they taze Nancy Pelosi, then it is entertaining.

lsbets
08-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Ralph - great idea - lets get the biz started!

INFRONT07
08-15-2009, 08:37 AM

Your right WARREN you don;t have a clue!
(The most important software is between your ears ) WARREN
You might want to get new software;warren.:bang:
SARATOGA MIKE;
Many thanks for finding the link:) but I still stand by my NAZI GERMANY remark we are heading there im sorry to say.If cops like this can do something like this and we don;t fight for our rights

INFRONT07
08-15-2009, 08:42 AM
Why is ANYONE justifying this cop's actions? Routine traffic stop. Period. She got out of the car, she got back in. Issue a ticket and move on, cop. And remember next time that your camera is recording your actions. This is not a training issue. This is an issue of better screening on who should be given the authority to use a taser and arrest people. This guy should be a janitor, he has no business being a cop

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2009, 08:47 AM
Ah, a new bumper sticker...........

Pace,

I know this is your board, so this is just a question. Is this the type garbage you wanted posted here? The bumper sticker is disgraceful - whether it were to feature Pelosi or Dick Cheney.

Tom
08-15-2009, 08:52 AM
And if the kids start crying TAZE them too.:rolleyes:

Do you realize how many light bulbs just went off in people's heads? :eek:

Tom
08-15-2009, 09:06 AM
On DVD Tuesday.....

Saratoga_Mike
08-15-2009, 09:11 AM
On DVD Tuesday.....

Your every post is a cliche. Your every response is predictable.

Tom
08-15-2009, 09:23 AM
He who laughs last laughs loudest.
But at the end of the day, I have to draw a line in the sand.
You might be right....where's there's smoke, there's fire.
But then again, all that glitters is not gold.

Time for me to cut bait and run.

But you saw that coming.

Bochall
08-15-2009, 10:55 AM
All she had to say was,"Don't taze me bro!"

kenwoodallpromos
08-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Why is ANYONE justifying this cop's actions? Routine traffic stop. Period. She got out of the car, she got back in. Issue a ticket and move on, cop. And remember next time that your camera is recording your actions. This is not a training issue. This is an issue of better screening on who should be given the authority to use a taser and arrest people. This guy should be a janitor, he has no business being a cop
No, this is an issue of a cop demonstrating his hate for anyone not wearing a police uniform. Watch the video without sound. My computer loads slow so it was ver slow motion. The woman stayed within 1 foot of her car, did not even shift her feet or raise either hand, yet the cop pointed the taser AT HER HEAD twice before she even before she got back in. and lowered the taser and raised it again while she was still standing in the same place. And all that was after he changed his story on what stop was even for, after she said she had proof on the cell phone he was lying (she also had witnesses). There is no doubt in my mind that the cop was looking for somebody to main or kill.
The video was Jan 31, so I assumwe the woman was no just trying to profit by pushing the video on the public.

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2009, 07:14 PM
PA
sorry I even posted this but I thought it would be of interest.please don;t bother to respond I wont post off topic again.Your the guy with all the power;peace brother May it never happen to you or yours:confused:How in the world did I insult you?

cj's dad
08-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Thin skinned - must be a lib :lol:

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2009, 07:17 PM
So PA, Warren Henry, and SPA MIke.....Don't include me in your little rant. I did not defend this cop. I clearly stated such in a prior reply.

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Pace,

I know this is your board, so this is just a question. Is this the type garbage you wanted posted here? The bumper sticker is disgraceful - whether it were to feature Pelosi or Dick Cheney.I wish you were here during 2001-2008 to make these kinds of watchdog posts when all the Bush bashers were roaming around here posting "garbage."

Marshall Bennett
08-15-2009, 08:07 PM
He's been out of office 7 months and they're still posting garbage .

boxcar
08-15-2009, 08:12 PM
He's been out of office 7 months and they're still posting garbage .

Don't be surprised either if 7 years from now, they're still posting junk. They excel at getting stuck on stupid.

Boxcar

dvlander
08-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Let's face it, the taser isn't the problem. There are bad cops just like there are bad politicians, bad handicappers, bad lawyers, and bad accountants. A taser is a less dangerous option to control a non-compliant individual than a night stick or a firearm would be. Of the thousands of law enforement incidents that occur every year, the 46 types just love to hone in on the rare events where an bad officer uses poor judgment with a taser and then declare that it is unilaterally an unsafe thing for society.

The liberal answer is always to ban the item instead of working to control the questionable behavior. Here in Oregon, meth is a huge problem and it's evidently created using over-the-counter legitimate sinus and cold medicine. So these pills can now only be acquired by law-abiding citizens that have a doctor's prescription. We have to go through huge hoops to buy spray paint because some idiots like to sniff it or whatever they do with it. The libs always want to make the item in question terribly difficult to obtain for law-abiding citizens rather than addressing the issues that cause the bad behavior.

My only question is how often are tasers used on compliant citizens?

Dale

46zilzal
08-17-2009, 04:23 PM
They are NOT so rare chief. I work with two ex RCMP's and they are disgusted with the lack of judgment used by these power mad idiots (both here and the US) who put common sense in their back pocket and just try to impose their picayune will over non-dangerous people

Tom
08-17-2009, 08:02 PM
Electricity is better than lead.
Work on the people, not the technology.
Duh.

boxcar
08-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Electricity is better than lead.
Work on the people, not the technology.
Duh.

That makes too much sense...for 46er. His brain isn't able to process flawless logic.

Boxcar

keilan
08-17-2009, 11:12 PM

Are you guys kidding???

What a POS.

Over the past several months you have become a poster favorite of mine. You seem to walk your own path and let the chips fall where they may, I respect people like you. Most here are like moles and scurry back and forth only ever defined by their party lines and ass kissing.

Guys like you give us from other countries some level of faith in America and its attitudes. The world is changing and so are the world powers, I get that the general consensus here is that the new Government is driving the US into the ground. What most here don't seem to realize is that started a long time ago.

Anyways good on you Slewis :ThmbUp: