PDA

View Full Version : Box it all...exs, sups.... at the Spa

jognlope
08-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Because the favorites are expanding the already huge graveyard, good for Jean Luc Samyn getting 26/1 winner in first today, he had a big smile, burying 2 and 4, the favs, but nice trifecta. I'm too tired to look it up but it was nice.

TimesTheyRAChangin
08-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Nice start to the day for TLG!
From his Twitter service

"Trying to get Eltish Star to emerge from the rubble of the 1st at a big price."

rokitman
08-14-2009, 10:38 PM
From his Twitter service

"Trying to get Eltish Star to emerge from the rubble of the 1st at a big price."
That's odd. He didn't have it at all here (http://www.nyra.com/saratoga/stories/TalkingHorses.shtml). Eric Donovan had it as second choice though.

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2009, 10:43 PM
How have Andy's picks done meet to date? He certainly has some strong opinions.

Grits
08-14-2009, 10:58 PM
How have Andy's picks done meet to date? He certainly has some strong opinions.

There's a REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL long thread here, somewhere, but I promise you, you don't want to go THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:lol:

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2009, 10:59 PM
There's a REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL long thread here, somewhere, but I promise you, you don't want to go THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:lol:

Oh sorry - didn't know it was controversial.

Grits
08-14-2009, 11:14 PM
No, now I didn't say it was controversial; its just long . . . . . you'll be up 'til dawn reading the thing.

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2009, 11:17 PM
No, now I didn't say it was controversial; its just long . . . . . you'll be up 'til dawn reading the thing.

Well in 50 words or so less, how's he doing this meet at Saratoga?!!!

Grits
08-15-2009, 12:23 AM
That's odd. He didn't have it at all here (http://www.nyra.com/saratoga/stories/TalkingHorses.shtml). Eric Donovan had it as second choice though.

TIMEOUT: BIG TIME!

In a real cross mood tonight which, now and then, can prove tough for whoever's on the receiving end of my, sometimes short, Southern fuse.

I'm gonna say this one time.

Rockitman. You're lying, son.

Understand me? I haven't one ounce of patience or mercy with lying. His picks for the race were, exactly, as follows, in this order. They were written on my pps before lunchtime today. Still, here, on my desk.

Race 1.

2-4-7-10

As I said, every race. You got any more lies this evening? Or can we feel better assuming this was an honest mistake?:rolleyes:

I don't know Andy from Adam, except for what I see at NYRA, but this is ridiculous. And beyond getting old.

And Saratoga Mike, to answer your question--I don't need 50 words, when one'll do. FINE.

Grits
08-15-2009, 12:44 AM

Another thought Rockitman. I'm still looking at this, and its getting pretty late and all. I'm hoping you've just staggered on the wrong day's picks as opposed to lying.

Did you not READ the date on the link you've posted in reply. Maybe you're just confused. Those are SATURDAY'S PICKS--for about 13 hours from now.

Don't think Donovan has Eltish Star on those.

Rockitman, if you DID goof THIS BIG. I apologize in advance.

KingChas
08-15-2009, 12:52 AM
From his Twitter service

Read the post above.
Must sign up and follow TLG on twitter to get this info...... :bang:

KingChas
08-15-2009, 01:10 AM
By the way,thank you big guy. :ThmbUp: ;) :ThmbUp:

SansuiSC
08-15-2009, 03:04 AM
Read the post above.
Must sign up and follow TLG on twitter to get this info...... :bang:
He also sent out a tweet early on the 4 in the third. A little playing around led to a $1198 P3. It was nice to thave it a few times for a buck and be $1 short of another signer :lol:

His tweets are very good and I look foward to them.

Pcon04
08-15-2009, 09:26 PM
I was at saratoga today spoke to andy on the fly.He was about to

do his show.He's a nice guy and and a hard working handicapper.

I mentioned I was from the board and he spent a few min with me.

It was well appreciated he didn't have to even stop. I would not have been

upset as he's a busy guy. If u don't like his picks don't play them do the

work youself and see how you do before scratches like him..

Pcon