PDA

View Full Version : A "Free-Form" - Poll

LottaKash
08-14-2009, 11:33 AM
This poll is a Yes or No to "anything" you would like to express your opinion about.....

I voted YES to Willie Nelson's premise of "Faster-Horses", "Older-Whiskey", and "Younger Women"

Overlay
08-14-2009, 03:14 PM
This poll is a Yes or No to "anything" you would like to express your opinion about.....

I voted YES to Willie Nelson's premise of "Faster-Horses", "Older-Whiskey", and "Younger Women"

Willie may have (re-)recorded that song somewhere along the line, but I believe that it was both written and originally recorded by "The Old Storyteller", Tom T. Hall. (So I guess that amounts to a "No" vote on your "Yes" vote.) :)

LottaKash
08-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Willie may have (re-)recorded that song somewhere along the line, but I believe that it was both written and originally recorded by "The Old Storyteller", Tom T. Hall. (So I guess that amounts to a "No" vote on your "Yes" vote.) :)

Well, in that case I "still" vote yes....If only in the spirit of the "premise" rather than the letter.....:cool:.....A man's gotta vote "yes" for that junk.... :jump:

best,

LottaKash
08-14-2009, 08:39 PM
I started this "Whimsical" Poll, in the hopes that, with all the Ranting and Raving about certain "very heavy" issues going on lately, that for a refreshing change, that people would like to just say "yes" or "no" to anything that was on their mind....You know "freeform", with no specific protocol to follow....

There are some who post here, that just love to say "white" when anyone else says "red".....Here, in this silly experiment, they have a shot at complete candor and yet are unwilling to say anything.....I suspect some may need more structure, like a "button" to push as in a "real" poll...or someone to direct them to a topic....HAHA....I was so wrong....

I guess the joke was on me, as there is no "button" to press and no one has anything on their mind....HaHa...Oh well, I tried....

best,

Warren Henry
08-14-2009, 11:48 PM
The title says it all. YES.

Warren Henry
08-14-2009, 11:52 PM
YES to Older Whiskey
YES to Younger Women
YES to Faster Horses
NO to other folks telling me how I SHOULD live my life
NO to other folks telling me how I SHOULD Feel

And Finally,