PDA

View Full Version : DMR for FRIDAY, 8/14/09

positive4th
08-14-2009, 12:34 AM
This is one tough cookie of a card.......can't find a single for the P4, so it should pay well for whoever finds it. Anyone got ideas???

SoCalCircuit
08-14-2009, 01:01 AM
extremely tough card. I haven't looked at the PPs yet but glancing over these racing and going off what I remember the easiest place to find a single would probably be the 2 year old race 6, and my pick for that one is :6: sammys a runnin. Getting tyler baze back (had the other baze last race). Already has a race at del mar under its belt (i think it ran 5th or 6th), and dropping down to 40K MC from MSW. Art Sherman isn't bad with the 2 yos either. Just my two sense for now, ill look at it in more detail tomorrow, but it doesnt look like there are any locks at all for those last 4 races

cmoore
08-14-2009, 03:50 AM
Race 8)..:5: Brushburn could be a single..An Unusual Heat runner who is 2 for 3 at Del Mar. The trainer is number one by far at this distance..55% of 22 wins have come at 6.5 to 7 furlongs in this race type..His last bullet work ranked 1/116 for the week for 3 year olds..