PDA

View Full Version : Today at Saratoga assuming it's fast and firm

cees with dees
08-13-2009, 09:26 AM
In the fifth race, Master had two big excuses in first two tries off the bench now drops for the money run getting back to much preferred surface.
In the 4th, Fast Draw also drops in for a tag today and colt is tons better on fast ground. Last three races all tosses. 2 turf and one sloppy.
In the 6th, Willsboro Point should control things all the way and Linda Rice I don't recall ever having a better meet. Even the ones not winning are running well and Tahoe Warrior was amazing yesterday.
A token play in the last race which is loaded with need the lead types and crying for a closer. Western Slang will be coming from the moon but can absolutely make the number if they carve it up early.
Hangingonaprayer looks logical but has failed to get it done with good setups in the past.
Good luck to all today.
Ben
By the way, I just realized, the races I like are a cold pick 3 starting in race 4: :5:,:5:,:8:. Should pay at least a couple of hundred if it hits.

rusrious
08-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Good Lucks cees with dees, im going to throw my picks for Sara in here

R1-6
R2-3
R3-2
R4-3
R5-4
R6-3
R7-9
R8-4
R9-7
R0-5

cees with dees
08-13-2009, 11:22 AM
I hope you're right in every race EXCEPT the 4th 5th and 6th.
Good luck to you too.
Ben

cees with dees
08-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Royal Vindication is an overlay here.
Despite Just Ben's company lines, I think this horse is a pure phony and with the outside post at 7, Royal Vindication has the speed, class, and bottom from the soft turf prep to kill this field.
Betting him to win and a pick 3: :5:/all/:5: pressing the 5 and 6 in the middle.
Ben

Bobzilla
08-13-2009, 02:50 PM
cwd, good call with the Lukas horse going turf to dirt while dropping down. Hope you got all of that 9/1.

netbet
08-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Between the 2 of you, the selections posted for races 4-6 resulted in a nice Pick 3 score. Hope somebody made some money.