PDA

View Full Version : Rule No. 1: Always Accuse Your Opposition of THAT which You're Guilty

boxcar
08-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Fellow conservatives: You're gonna love this. Ads for paid activism! That's right! This is the way to get a genuine Dem's grassroots movement on an issue: Employ the activists! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the dissident conservatives at these townhall meetings, who want no part of socialized medicine, are the bought and paid for phonies? :bang: :bang: :bang:

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2009/08/09/lets-talk-astroturf/

Boxcar

ArlJim78
08-09-2009, 08:54 PM
thats what they mean by community organizing. they wave dollar bills around (no doubt from taxpayers I bet) in order to generate any passion on this.
I saw at one of the protests, a couple of the guys walking around carrying pro Obamacare signs couldn't even speak english and had no idea what their signs said.

mostpost
08-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Fellow conservatives: You're gonna love this. Ads for paid activism! That's right! This is the way to get a genuine Dem's grassroots movement on an issue: Employ the activists! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the dissident conservatives at these townhall meetings, who want no part of socialized medicine, are the bought and paid for phonies? :bang: :bang: :bang:

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2009/08/09/lets-talk-astroturf/

Boxcar
You never cease to amaze! This is an ad for students to work in the OFFICES of "Fund For The Public Interest." In much the same way as The Heritage Foundation or The Cato Institute would hire summer help.
Your interpretation is as usual completely wrong. Once again your hermeneutical analysis has failed you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mostpost
08-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Rule No. 1: Always Accuse Your Opposition of THAT which You're Guilty
You neglected to mention that it is rule No. 1 in the Karl Rove playbook.
MMMM. KARL Rove; KARL Marx. Migod!!!He's a communist. :eek: :eek: :eek:

boxcar
08-10-2009, 12:12 AM
You never cease to amaze! This is an ad for students to work in the OFFICES of "Fund For The Public Interest." In much the same way as The Heritage Foundation or The Cato Institute would hire summer help.
Your interpretation is as usual completely wrong. Once again your hermeneutical analysis has failed you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But wait, there’s more!

So I started searching around, and posting links on Twitter, and reading links I received by reply. Turns out there are hundreds, if not thousands, of advertisements seeking “activists” who will be paid to support Obamacare. That’s right CNN. That’s right Olbermann. You want astroturf? It’s out there by the dozens. In support of, not in opposition to.

I’m going to post a few screenshots from that horde below, but remember its only a sampling:

The ads are actually for anyone to work. ObamaCare is such an Obamination the Dems have to pay people to get them to try to solicit support in the communities. Pretty said commentary! Yet, the Dems cry foul when conservatives and independents have legitimate gripes and concerns about this so-called "public option", and no one that I know of is getting paid by anyone to show up at these town hall meetings to exercise their right of free speech. So, you tell me who the two-bit hypocritical phonies are? :bang: :bang: If ObamaCare was so great, people would freely and eagerly go out in the highways and byways and from rooftops to broadcast the fantastic news.

Furthermore, if its okay for organizations like Fund For the Public Interest to pay people to push their progressive agenda on communities, why wouldn't it be okay for companies or special interest lobbyists to do the same thing? Why is it right for the former group, but not okay for the latter?

I'll be waiting with bated breath for your reply. :rolleyes:

Boxcar