PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Does It Right!

FenceBored
08-08-2009, 04:54 PM
A big thank you to ESPN for opening their broadcast from Arlington with the already run Secretariat.

Good for Take The Points. Of course, he was going to be placed first after Big Bear Island interfered with him at the top of the lane, but it was nice to see him get the win cleanly.

Zenyatta To Crush
08-08-2009, 06:10 PM
ESPN coverage was good, but would've been better without stuttering, uttering Hank The Tank. Why does it always seem like he's about to have a heart attack when he's on. He kept referring to the Million horses as girls and it takes him 30 seconds to say a five word sentence. I'm also tired of Bailey's annoying voice...but take those things out and they did a good job I thought.

joanied
08-09-2009, 01:35 PM
I was pleasantly surprised to see ESPN pick the races up...including the Secretariat... if only they would air Zenyatta's race today, and then they'd get a :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: from me... but, yeah, they did good.
Bailey bothers me too...I can't put my finger on it, maybe as you said, it's just his voice:D ...as for Horrible Hank...geeze, turn him out to pasture...he's a waste of air time!!

levinmpa
08-09-2009, 03:53 PM
I prefer to watch the races tape delayed on HRTV or TVG than watch dreaded ESPN.

depalma113
08-09-2009, 09:24 PM
ESPN coverage was good, but would've been better without stuttering, uttering Hank The Tank. Why does it always seem like he's about to have a heart attack when he's on. He kept referring to the Million horses as girls and it takes him 30 seconds to say a five word sentence. I'm also tired of Bailey's annoying voice...but take those things out and they did a good job I thought.

You shouldn't pick on the mildly retarded.

By the way, you now have to change your name to Zenyatta To Nip.

joanied
08-10-2009, 12:09 PM
You shouldn't pick on the mildly retarded.

By the way, you now have to change your name to Zenyatta To Nip.

Zenyatta to:eek: nip....I guess you just can't please :faint: everyone...12 wins in a row...this time overcoming a slow pace to win.....get it...WIN, WIN, WIN:jump: