PDA

View Full Version : Tizway the NOW horse in Whitney..

ryanxpress
08-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Commentator will be over bet..Tizway earned a 102 beyer in his last race under wraps,,and Bond has had Tizway up in Saratoge for awhile working well..Dry Martini and Macho Again will offer no value,,Tizway is lightly raced and has tremendous upside,,The bet $150 win on Tizway and use him in exactas with Smooth Air and Asiatic Boy

rusrious
08-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Here's my 2cents,

Smooth Air is comin off a 30 rest, but has great workouts recently, and could be fresh for this one.. J/T have been tearing this meet up, pretty much, and could come out big today again..

Yes, I agree Commentator will be bet on greatly, as he should be, has great track times for this distance.

Tizway, getting 5 lbs off, could be a factor, and great pedigree. Just not sure if he can stay with the fast pace that Commentator, Smooth Air, AND Dry Martini, could set with this field.

So, with that being said, I look for the best closer of the field, Bullsbay to hang with the pack, sprint from the outside, and pass the whole field to the wire in the final furlong

#3 Bullsbay
#1 SmoothAir
#7 Commentator
#6 Dry Martini

Great Luck Today.

ryanxpress
08-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Any thoughts on the test and arlington million?

rusrious
08-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Sure Bud,

ArlMillions, (AP race 9)

2 PRESIOUS PASSION , going to try for the hat trick.. Going to be a fast paced race again..

7 GLORIA DE CAMPEAO, could comin for the upset, but I doubt it.

3 JUST AS WELL, could hold and have a great close. And going off a 12/1 ML, could be a great key for this race

2 PRESIOUS PASSION
3 JUST AS WELL
6 GIO PONTI
1 EINSTEIN

slew101
08-08-2009, 10:06 AM
I think Dry Martini will offer some value, maybe 4 or 5-1. I played him two years ago in the Whitney against Lawyer Ron. The horse is running a little better now, so I'll take him with Asiatic Boy.

rusrious
08-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Test ( SARA Race 9)

6 FLASHING -proven can win a a variety of distances, include todays, best pace, going to win this one
4 HEART ASHLEY -bad last out, maybe try to prove its worth today
5 FIRST PASSAGE -Strong horse, bottom line
2 CAT MOVES could be false favorite, 3 wins off 6fl

In that order

Grits
08-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Smooth Air to WIN. Having moved from the barn of Bennie Stutts, now with Chad Brown, who also has 3 others in today, one of which, is Maram, his '08 BCJuv.Turf winner. Chad's family, longtime friends, along with other 'capping friends, who I'm usually with on these Saratoga days--I hope will be celebrating, today, after this Grade I.

Macho Again, rested, with a win and a second over the Saratoga oval having beaten Asiatic Boy and Einstein in the Stephen Foster, comes from the clouds, flying, along with Dry Martini.

Tizway for Bond/Clifton would be a big surprise. But, Bond's sneaky good. LOL

WinterTriangle
08-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Here's my 2cents,

#3 Bullsbay
#1 SmoothAir
#7 Commentator
#6 Dry Martini

Great Luck Today.

Nice one on the #3.

Grits
08-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Indeed, I hope you had him to win.

rusrious
08-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Test ( SARA Race 9)

6 FLASHING -proven can win a a variety of distances, include todays, best pace, going to win this one
4 HEART ASHLEY -bad last out, maybe try to prove its worth today
5 FIRST PASSAGE -Strong horse, bottom line
2 CAT MOVES could be false favorite, 3 wins off 6fl

In that order

6 wins for $11.20

rusrious
08-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Nice one on the #3.

ty

#3Bullsbay win-$39.60place $12.00show$5.90

dylbert
08-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Here's my 2cents,

Smooth Air is comin off a 30 rest, but has great workouts recently, and could be fresh for this one.. J/T have been tearing this meet up, pretty much, and could come out big today again..

Yes, I agree Commentator will be bet on greatly, as he should be, has great track times for this distance.

Tizway, getting 5 lbs off, could be a factor, and great pedigree. Just not sure if he can stay with the fast pace that Commentator, Smooth Air, AND Dry Martini, could set with this field.

So, with that being said, I look for the best closer of the field, Bullsbay to hang with the pack, sprint from the outside, and pass the whole field to the wire in the final furlong

#3 Bullsbay
#1 SmoothAir
#7 Commentator
#6 Dry Martini

Great Luck Today.Outstanding call today... got 2 cents for tomorrow yet?

LottaKash
08-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Outstanding call today... got 2 cents for tomorrow yet?

At those prices, I would even take a "pennies" worth....:jump:

best,

ryanxpress
08-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Nicely done did you hit the double?