PDA

View Full Version : Where's BO When He's Needed to Fight Racism?

boxcar
08-08-2009, 02:21 AM
So, we had this black dude -- a brother in da 'hood -- insulted, beat upon by four white liberals who weren't afraid to toss around the "n" word at this poor guy. How come BO ain't runnin' to his black brother's rescue? How come, he's not demanding a full investigation into this matter by the St. Louis police. Oh, wait...I know. BO would never defend an "uncle Tom".

Things are heating up out there and could get even uglier. One politician pulled a no-show to a town hall meeting. No warning. No notice. No apologies. He just didn't want to show up and take the heat, I suppose. This happened at Lighthouse Point, FL.

Another politician (some black congressman) got downright belligerent and arrogant at a non-health care meeting AFTER, he invited questions on any topic. But I guess he meant any topic except health care because he really came down on this doctor who asked a pointed question. The doctor later said that he simply took the opportunity since this yo-yo presented it to him and after he allegedly had called this congressman's office several times to set up a specific date for a health care meeting, which the congressman's office turned down repeatedly.

What I would dearly love to see is someone or some people start pushing BO's buttons really hard because if there's one thing a pathological narcissist cannot stand -- it's criticism. It drives such people nuts. It really does. They lose it very easily. They cannot handle criticism.

And I'm so glad to see that racism is alive and well among white liberals (who also happened to be union workers). Thank you, you four low-life thugs, for proving to the world what we Conservatives have known for a long time. There are far more liberal racists out there than there are conservative ones.
This explains why Dems own the race card.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=7944600&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.

Boxcar

prospector
08-08-2009, 09:35 AM
union thugs have become obamas brown shirts

Tom
08-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Where is the ACLU?

boxcar
08-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Where is the ACLU?

Where's the NAACP? Where's JesseDaJackAss? Where's Al Not-So Sharp[ton]?
No one will come to this "uncle Tom's" rescue?

Libs, listen up because this is a teaching moment: This is what happens when someone leaves the Slave Master's plantation -- when you essentially tell the slave master to stick it in his eye or even dare question the Master's wisdom. You will be abandoned. You will be denied comfort. You will be denied a voice. You will be denied all the, heretofore, supportive, bellicose, chest-pounding anti-racism rhetoric. And the a very short ways down the road, you could be denied health care services for such disloyalty. After all, BO is changing the face of America to look like Amerika.

Boxcar

rastajenk
08-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Here is the ACLU on the White House Subversives List Generator:

"The ACLU said in a statement to FOXNews.com that the White House blog is a 'bad idea that could send a troublesome message.'

But the organization added, 'While it is unclear at this point what the government is doing with the information it is collecting, critics of the administration's health care proposal should not fear that their names will end up in some government database that could be used to chill their right to free speech.'"

Well, I feel better for knowing that. :rolleyes:

ArlJim78
08-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Do you suppose if they ask Obama about this at the next press conference, that he'll say that the SEIU goons acted "stupidly".

don't bet on it.

boxcar
08-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Here is the ACLU on the White House Subversives List Generator:

"The ACLU said in a statement to FOXNews.com that the White House blog is a 'bad idea that could send a troublesome message.'

But the organization added, 'While it is unclear at this point what the government is doing with the information it is collecting, critics of the administration's health care proposal should not fear that their names will end up in some government database that could be used to chill their right to free speech.'"

Well, I feel better for knowing that. :rolleyes:

You feel better!? You just don't know how much sounder I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Funny how they can at once be "unclear" with what the administration is doing with the info, yet in the next breath give comforting assurances of what the administration won't be doing with it. :bang: :bang: :bang: Talk about muddle-headed dimwits! What an absurd statement! Totally illogical! :bang: :bang: But what would be expect coming from the ACLU? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Tom
08-08-2009, 03:01 PM
By law, ALL correspondence to the WH is kept on file.

mostpost
08-08-2009, 04:54 PM
So, we had this black dude -- a brother in da 'hood -- insulted, beat upon by four white liberals who weren't afraid to toss around the "n" word at this poor guy. How come BO ain't runnin' to his black brother's rescue? How come, he's not demanding a full investigation into this matter by the St. Louis police. Oh, wait...I know. BO would never defend an "uncle Tom".

Things are heating up out there and could get even uglier. One politician pulled a no-show to a town hall meeting. No warning. No notice. No apologies. He just didn't want to show up and take the heat, I suppose. This happened at Lighthouse Point, FL.

Another politician (some black congressman) got downright belligerent and arrogant at a non-health care meeting AFTER, he invited questions on any topic. But I guess he meant any topic except health care because he really came down on this doctor who asked a pointed question. The doctor later said that he simply took the opportunity since this yo-yo presented it to him and after he allegedly had called this congressman's office several times to set up a specific date for a health care meeting, which the congressman's office turned down repeatedly.

What I would dearly love to see is someone or some people start pushing BO's buttons really hard because if there's one thing a pathological narcissist cannot stand -- it's criticism. It drives such people nuts. It really does. They lose it very easily. They cannot handle criticism.

And I'm so glad to see that racism is alive and well among white liberals (who also happened to be union workers). Thank you, you four low-life thugs, for proving to the world what we Conservatives have known for a long time. There are far more liberal racists out there than there are conservative ones.
This explains why Dems own the race card.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject
=7944600&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.
com/

Boxcar
To begin with, the link you posted is a congressman being interviewed on Fox.
It has nothing to do with an attack. So I found a video on the St. Louis attack. A video posted on Gateway Pundit, a conservative site. The video begins at the end of the alleged attack, so I won't comment on that. What I do see at the beginning of the video, is two members of SEIU on the ground and a man standing over them yelling. Quite the opposite from four white men beating on a black man, I see that two of the three SEIU members are black. The three SEIU members I see are the only people I see wearing the purple SEIU shirts.

This same website said 1000 Tea Party protesters were refused admission to the town hall. So, three or even four people attacked a conservative black man with 1000 conservtives looking on. Yeah, that makes sense to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Marshall Bennett
08-08-2009, 05:19 PM
I quit reading anything written by mostpost a month ago . :)

Tom
08-08-2009, 05:30 PM
He certainly is the shallow end of the pool, isn't he?
Yes, time for IGGY for him - he is so obviously......not worth it.
At least hcap tries. This guy......insufficent postage.

mostpost
08-08-2009, 06:10 PM
He certainly is the shallow end of the pool, isn't he?
Yes, time for IGGY for him - he is so obviously......not worth it.
At least hcap tries. This guy......insufficent postage.
Go right ahead. No use you trying to play in the deep end of the pool.

lsbets
08-08-2009, 06:11 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/laworder/story/0470FEB3219207458625760B001142AC?OpenDocument

One of the attackers was black, and it was the black man who used racial slurs.

Of course mostpost will jump to the defense of the union brownshirts. The only ones engaging in violence and intimidation to silence the other side are the Obama supporters, and oh yeah, Obama himself who is maintaining a dissidents list. What will he do with that list if he doesn't get his way? He can't handle criticism, can he handle losing?

bigmack
08-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Where's the NAACP?
Isn't it about time to update the acronym? NAACP is so '68.

NAAAA, now that has a ring to it.

boxcar
08-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Go right ahead. No use you trying to play in the deep end of the pool.

You're quite right, especially when the shallow end is already over your head.

Boxcar